Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

Re: CAN YOU BUY SB DVDs?

[quote user="Adam Alberts"]

[quote user="viviano"]yeah, saw that, I think the mods may have taken him off...[/quote]

I wasn't taken off. I don't know what "peddling" means, but if it is something derogatory, then my apologies for trying to help out the TONS of Giants fans who wanted the games on DVD.

By the way, NO ONE will ever sell the full games on DVD, so if you don't appreciate my services, go buy the 1 hour highlight reel DVD that NFLSHOP.COM is selling.

[/quote]

i just PMd you []

Veteran

I PM'ed you as well.

I've never seen any for sale.

[quote user="Big Blue Flu"][quote user="vancity"]This is only three hours long and is the season in review for the giants including SB[/quote] yeah the NFL will release the "Giants Road to XLII" at a later date. That'll have the Tampa, Dallas, Green Bay games, plus the Super Bowl against New England. I'm gonna wait for that one.[/quote]

Yea, most real fans would rather own the actual original broadcasts, rather than some re-done setup that the NFL will produce on their own. But you can spend your money on that, if you like.

[quote user="Adam Alberts"]

[quote user="Big Blue Flu"][quote user="vancity"]This is only three hours long and is the season in review for the giants including SB[/quote] yeah the NFL will release the "Giants Road to XLII" at a later date. That'll have the Tampa, Dallas, Green Bay games, plus the Super Bowl against New England. I'm gonna wait for that one.[/quote]

Yea, most real fans would rather own the actual original broadcasts, rather than some re-done setup that the NFL will produce on their own. But you can spend your money on that, if you like.

[/quote]

Ok no need to get testy man. I'm just letting them know it's out there. To be honest I could care less if you're selling these here and if you read back I havn't put down any of your threads at all... but now that I think about it, I'll let you know what I do think about this...

You wanna talk about "real" fans? You have 15 posts here. All of them are about selling your DVD's here. Honestly if you were a real fan you would let people mail the blank dvd's along with the cost of shipping to you and you'd burn them free of charge. And please don't bring up the time it takes to author a dvd, it doesn't take that long at all, I make my own menu's all the time.

[quote user="Big Blue Flu"][quote user="Adam Alberts"]

[/quote]

Ok no need to get testy man. I'm just letting them know it's out there. To be honest I could care less if you're selling these here and if you read back I havn't put down any of your threads at all... but now that I think about it, I'll let you know what I do think about this...

You wanna talk about "real" fans? You have 15 posts here. All of them are about selling your DVD's here. Honestly if you were a real fan you would let people mail the blank dvd's along with the cost of shipping to you and you'd burn them free of charge. And please don't bring up the time it takes to author a dvd, it doesn't take that long at all, I make my own menu's all the time.
    [/quote]

Takes me about 25 minutes to burn one DVD with my burner....you going to just burn hundreds of DVDs for people for free? I wouldn't.

yo, write me back adam alberts!

I think I did, if not, PM me again.

Bench Player

Hey Albert I thought you said that you werent going charge extra? just the fee of the dvd and s&h...then i heard you doubled the price from $5 each to $10 each. Your price went up when you saw the demand you were getting? So are you still just doing it to help out the fans? Isnt is illegal to make money off that anyway? Whatever do what you want, but just dont try to sugarcoat it up ...say you're making $$ off it and keep it real.

And i found the full SB online thru another site anyway...someone had posted the link a couple days ago. search back..download it yourself and put it on dvd ppl. not complicated at all

[quote user="Big Blue Flu"]Official SB dvd will be released on the 28th of this month.[/quote]

Seriously? Thanks, I was wondering about that!