Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: CAN YOU BUY SB DVDs?

[quote user="LT7777"]

Hey Albert I thought you said that you werent going charge extra? just the fee of the dvd and s&h...then i heard you doubled the price from $5 each to $10 each. Your price went up when you saw the demand you were getting? So are you still just doing it to help out the fans? Isnt is illegal to make money off that anyway? Whatever do what you want, but just dont try to sugarcoat it up ...say you're making $$ off it and keep it real.

And i found the full SB online thru another site anyway...someone had posted the link a couple days ago. search back..download it yourself and put it on dvd ppl. not complicated at all

[/quote]

Are we allowed to post torrent links on the boards? The entire Super Bowl is available on numerous sites. I just got it a while ago and it was only a 700 MB download. With over 1000 seeders, it was downloaded in no time. Just burn it yourself, no biggie.

If you're computer savvy enough to download a torrent and put it on a DVD, go right ahead. A lot of people don't know the first thing about how to do that. Also, I offer more than just the Super Bowl game.

As far as helping the fans and raising the cost, eventually it gets to the point where it has to be worth my time. If I am going to spend 10 or more of my own hours making DVDs for people, then I am going to get something for it.

Plus, many many Giants fans are not cheap teenagers. These people pay hundreds and/or thousands of dollars on tickets and such per year....$10-$40 for some DVDs is not a major problem for people.

[quote user="Adam Alberts"]

Plus, many many Giants fans are not cheap teenagers. These people pay hundreds and/or thousands of dollars on tickets and such per year....$10-$40 for some DVDs is not a major problem for people.

[/quote]

Which is why you're cashing in.

I downloaded all 4 games plus extra's via torrent to hold me over until the set comes out.

Also, 25 mins for a DVD is BS. Mine burn in under 10 minutes.

I just get the feeling you're trying to make a quick buck off the people here and I think it's wrong.

ugh, I didn't mean to start a problem.

Veteran

I received my DVD and it was just as advertised and exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks a lot Adam.

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

I'm looking for the NFL network post game coverage

[quote user="PennState1"]I'm looking for the NFL network post game coverage[/quote]

Anyone know where I can find the entire parade?

what this guy is doing is so illegal then on top of it you are doing the transaction over a public forum and documenting for all of the world to see. This is great way to get sued and owned…….. on top of it our forum has kindly asked us not to do this type of activity on THEIR forum, I wish you would all respect them.

fficeffice" />>>

Adam Alberts you are not a FAN you are just here to make money off the giants and there fans, and to do it illegal at that,>>

Thats enough already. No more pirated DVD's will be advertised here, so don't even bother to bring it up. Fair warning