+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Tebow does it again

[]

Re: Tebow does it again

at a loss for words. unreal this guy

Got to love it im not even a tebow fan but you have to appreciate his intensity maybe our teams needs a little of that... One thing for sure you dont see the Broncos quitting.

That's what the headlines will be. Of course, it's not all him but he makes everybody around him better. Oh, and Denver has a pretty good defense, so there's that.

It so happens, I'm an atheist but I tell everybody "He's got God on his side so how can he lose?" Just to piss off the haters.

I root for the guy every week. I don't understand how you can't like the guy and root for him. He can't play QB for **** and he probably won't be in the league in two years but, until the Giants have to face him, I just hope he keeps winning.

Wow, I thought when the Bears went up 10-0, the Broncos were done, considering the lack of offense on the Broncos. A lot of dropped passes for the Broncos. But Tebow just wins! I bet the Chargers thought they would gain some ground since the Raiders got whooped. </P>

</P>

</P>
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University