+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Teebow has done it again!!!! Going to OT unbelievable!!!

Tebow is THE CHOSEN ONE

We are not worthy

I'm at a loss for words as to how they won that game, how does he keep doing it???

[quote user="Roosevelt"]Pretty amazing story for the Broncos this year.
    [/quote]

LOOKS LIKE A TEAM OF DESTINY DON'T IT?

Banned

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="jakegibbs"]10 pts down late in 4th &amp; brings them back to tie the game. Going into overtime. This has to be the most unbelievable run in NFL history. How do they do it? Chicago did win the coin toss though so it could be the end of the marvalous run for Denver but what a run.[/quote] It was amazing Tebow went out there and kicked a 60 yard FG to send into OT.He also used a mind meld to get idiot Marion Barber to run out of bounds allowing for them to get the ball back.He used it again for idiot Marion Barber to fumble the ball[/quote]Wow that guy is unreal[/quote] Wow &amp; I didn't realize that he actually kicked the tying field goal. Is he the long field goal kicker for Denver too? He's definately got the legs for it. WOW HE DID IT AGAIN. JUST KICKED THE GAME WINNER!!! GOD ALMIGHTY WHIPPED UM AGAIN TEEBOW WHIPPED UM AGAIN.[/quote]</P>

"GOD ALMIGHTY" [Y]</P>

I wish Marion barber was still a Cowgirl

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="Roosevelt"]Pretty amazing story for the Broncos this year.
    [/quote] LOOKS LIKE A TEAM OF DESTINY DON'T IT?[/quote]Yeah I think they could beat the Packers if there defense can hold the Packers to 10 points they can

You have to beat him and God.....seriously speechless, I don't know how this keeps happening in the same fashion every single week...

Wait, TEBOW kicked a field goal?

Banned

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"]Wait, TEBOW kicked a field goal?[/quote]</P>

</P>

[:O]</P>

All-Pro

Bears went to prevent the last 2 drives. The Tebows scored 10 points. When will coaches ever learn that the prevent sucks.

[quote user="egyptian420"]You have to beat him and God.....seriously speechless, I don't know how this keeps happening in the same fashion every single week...
    [/quote]Ask Marion Barber considering his blunders pretty much lost the game for the Bears