+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Teebow has done it again!!!! Going to OT unbelievable!!!

doubted? I still doubt him in the present tense. I do know that god exists now though...

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="P_Simms_#11"]Cris Carter must be in deep depression right now.
    [/quote]

Why's that?[/quote]Some of these guys are just trying to stir the pot. Don't pay their miserable, small minded selves no attention. There's a lot of folks who doubted Tebow for good reasons.[/quote]

There's a big difference between doubting someones skills and hating them. I always respected Tebow, but i had some doubts myself at one time about whether he could succeed in the NFL. I was wrong. I admit it. That's more than Hoge, Carter and the others will ever do.

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Gianthunter"]Mods must have all went to Dallas with YA. Gods hate kneebow.[/quote]
    What is this kneebow? I dont get it
    [/quote]You are to too funny[][/quote]
    You mean like alls he does is win so he ends games taking a knee?

Banned

You have to give the Denver "D" credit! They held Chicago to 10 points. I wish our "D" was half as good!

Veteran

no wonder the world is in such bad shape, g-d is busy helping football players.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="P_Simms_#11"]Cris Carter must be in deep depression right now.
    [/quote]

Why's that?[/quote]Some of these guys are just trying to stir the pot. Don't pay their miserable, small minded selves no attention. There's a lot of folks who doubted Tebow for good reasons.[/quote]It goes to show you that if you have a very good defense and you build a scheme around the strengths and weaknesses of your QB you will do allright. So Tebow throws only 10- 15 times per game for 120 yards and he keeps winning. Eli throws 30 times for 300 yards and we cannot even beat teams like the Seahawks go figure.

Wow I said the Broncos were my sleeper team in preseason, but that was because I liked Orton.

Banned

[quote user="Jotun_Fan"]doubted? I still doubt him in the present tense. I do know that god exists now though...[/quote]There are Christians on ALL NFL teams. Some of these guys are going overboard. Denver's team is just a group of men who believe in each other, they trust the system and a QB that's getting better and more confident by the week. Tebow's a killer in the 4th quarter... that's what separates the good ones from the great ones.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Wow I said the Broncos were my sleeper team in preseason, but that was because I liked Orton.[/quote]
    lol, doesn't count then. I for one said Tebow would win his job back

[quote user="bigjeep"]You have to give the Denver "D" credit! They held Chicago to 10 points. I wish our "D" was half as good![/quote]

This is what a lot of people have been saying. Everyone wants to focus on Tebow, but let's see what happens when Tebow has to consistently try to win his team games. If Eli did what Tebow did today, there'd be a section of this board who would be up in arms about people praising Eli for coming back late. Ultimately, his success right now depends almost entirely on a defense that simply doesn't give up many points. Put him on a team like the Giants or Patriots, they'd be lucky to have one or two wins.