+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is the deal with Osi?

I can see him being traded so we can move up in the second. However, I rather keep him.

Veteran

Re: What is the deal with Osi?

His deal is that he's been butt hurt ever since Justin Tuck got paid more than him a few years ago.

[quote user="BeatYale"]His deal is that he's been butt hurt ever since Justin Tuck got paid more than him a few years ago.[/quote]

This. I'd almost waive him just to get him away from the locker room, but we need something out of him, whether a better pick in the draft, trade directly for an extra pick, or getting him to actually play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

The "deal" with Osi is that JR just slappedOsi inthe face with his ****!![]
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

All-Pro

We can't afford to give Jim what he wants so trade him and move up in round two
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"]We can't afford to give Jim what he wants so trade him and move up in round two[/quote]
    Jim?

maybe the money we saved extending kiwi could be packaged into an extension for osi too and he can retire a giant

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="miked1958"]We can't afford to give Jim what he wants so trade him and move up in round two[/quote] Jim?[/quote]

iPhone

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="FBomb"]The "deal" with Osi is that JR just slappedOsi inthe face with his ****!![][/quote]i think you're right, FBomb...sounds personal....

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="miked1958"]We can't afford to give Jim what he wants so trade him and move up in round two[/quote] Jim?[/quote]

iPhone

[/quote]

I think I'm going to call Osi "Jim" from now on!!