+ Reply to Thread

Well JJ on the inactive list so no punt returns

tonight. There was a thread with a Link a few days ago that JJ was going to return punts vs Dallas. It was thought that with the KP injury they didn't want to risk Ross returning punts. I guess we are down to Blackmon (oh great) or would he be willing to try D. Scott which is active tonight.
    This is all depending if our defense can stop Dallas and make them punt
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Well JJ on the inactive list so no punt returns

[quote user="miked1958"]tonight. There was a thread with a Link a few days ago that JJ was going to return punts vs Dallas. It was thought that with the KP injury they didn't want to risk Ross returning punts. I guess we are down to Blackmon (oh great) or would he be willing to try D. Scott which is active tonight.
    This is all depending if our defense can stop Dallas and make them punt[/quote]

It's not like we had a good special teams returner anyway. He had is chance earlier this season and blew it. IF we can force Dallas to punt, we just need to catch the ball and play from there.

[quote user="miked1958"]tonight. There was a thread with a Link a few days ago that JJ was going to return punts vs Dallas. It was thought that with the KP injury they didn't want to risk Ross returning punts. I guess we are down to Blackmon (oh great) or would he be willing to try D. Scott which is active tonight.

Hey Green Bay had to punt once against the Giants so this D ought to at least get 2 punts against the lil boys right?

Can we not give up before the kickoff?

[quote user="miked1958"]tonight. There was a thread with a Link a few days ago that JJ was going to return punts vs Dallas. It was thought that with the KP injury they didn't want to risk Ross returning punts. I guess we are down to Blackmon (oh great) or would he be willing to try D. Scott which is active tonight. This is all depending if our defense can stop Dallas and make them punt[/quote]Who thought that?

[quote user="miked1958"]tonight. There was a thread with a Link a few days ago that JJ was going to return punts vs Dallas. It was thought that with the KP injury they didn't want to risk Ross returning punts. I guess we are down to Blackmon (oh great) or would he be willing to try D. Scott which is active tonight. This is all depending if our defense can stop Dallas and make them punt[/quote]

not interested in Jernigan touching the ball when it is a must win game...no faith in his ball-security