+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriots killed it

Patriots killed it

Hate to say it, but the Pats had a great first day. Chandler Jones. Dont'a Hightower. I would have loved have either of those guys wearing blue next season.

Re: Patriots killed it

Still not sure where Hightower fits for them

i'm sorry, but if you give all your picks after round 2 away you better get good talent
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

I'm starting to notice a trend in grading picks (not you specifically OP) that teams who grab two players in the 1st round always get praise even if they might of reached for a player like the Bucs did with Barron. Just something I noticed really.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I'm starting to notice a trend in grading picks (not you specifically OP) that teams who grab two players in the 1st round always get praise even if they might of reached for a player like the Bucs did with Barron. Just something I noticed really.[/quote]

Yep, clearly having two first round picks is better than one, lol.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I'm starting to notice a trend in grading picks (not you specifically OP) that teams who grab two players in the 1st round always get praise even if they might of reached for a player like the Bucs did with Barron. Just something I noticed really.[/quote]

Yep, clearly having two first round picks is better than one, lol.[/quote]Right lol. I just don't think the Bucs did anything special really. Martin went where he should of gone and Barron was a bit too high at 7. Just not getting the praise really.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Right lol. I just don't think the Bucs did anything special really. Martin went where he should of gone and Barron was a bit too high at 7. Just not getting the praise really.[/quote]

I dont either. Safety was obviously a need and a bunch of teams loved Barron, so maybe it wasent a reach, but still. Eh. A safety and a HB in the first isnt that overwhelming of a draft

[quote user="slipknottin"]Still not sure where Hightower fits for them[/quote]

Seriously ... I thought that was a weird pick for them.

Out of all of the teams that picked twice in the first not one of them had a great double strike. One pick would be perfect and then the other would kind of leave me scratching my head.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Right lol. I just don't think the Bucs did anything special really. Martin went where he should of gone and Barron was a bit too high at 7. Just not getting the praise really.[/quote]

I dont either. Safety was obviously a need and a bunch of teams loved Barron, so maybe it wasent a reach, but still. Eh. A safety and a HB in the first isnt that overwhelming of a draft[/quote]

I think the Bucs would have been better served with a corner.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="slipknottin"]Still not sure where Hightower fits for them[/quote]

i feel like he's kind of forced to play olb in there 3-4 and de when there in a 4-3, mayo and spikes are purely inside backers in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread