+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Osi plus 2nd round to move up

It would be fair value.

Comparison: The Cowboys gave up their 2nd round pick to move up 8 spots from 14 to 6.

If the Giants can move up from 32 to 24th pick or better in round 2 then it is fair value, if you make this comparison.

I know ppl will be feeling emotional about loosing Osi but this may be good for us in the long run.

We dont need a distraction or disgruntled malcontent player. Lets not get into the debate about contract anymore either.

I loved osi and he did great for us with his patented strip sack.

However it may be time to move on.
    Maybe Kiwi returns to the DE rotation?
    Dont be surprised if we draft another DE.

I say we get the BPA at OT in round 2 Martin or Massie or G/T Glenn and WR in round 3, then TE and DE Crawford in round 4.

We will be happy!.

Re: Osi plus 2nd round to move up

no way we do this. IF we trade osi, it will be for a completely differen 2nd pick, not to just move ours up.

i'd honestly only be cool with osi to st luis for TWO of their 2nd round picks, doubt that'd happen tho.

we extended kiwi, which gives us 3 mil more under the cap. im hoping instead of trading osi, we just extend him and he retires a giant...

I wish that too so osi can retire a giant but it may be the end of an era

[quote user="paul007"]It would be fair value.

Comparison: The Cowboys gave up their 2nd round pick to move up 8 spots from 14 to 6.

If the Giants can move up from 32 to 24th pick or better in round 2 then it is fair value, if you make this comparison.

I know ppl will be feeling emotional about loosing Osi but this may be good for us in the long run.

We dont need a distraction or disgruntled malcontent player. Lets not get into the debate about contract anymore either.

I say we get the BPA at OT in round 2 Martin or Massie or G/T Glenn and WR in round 3, then TE and DE Crawford in round 4.

We will be happy!.[/quote]U think its a fair trade to send Osi an All Pro DE and the 64th pick to move up to 56.
    He is the best pass rusher on the team

[quote user="giantsfan420"]no way we do this. IF we trade osi, it will be for a completely differen 2nd pick, not to just move ours up.

i'd honestly only be cool with osi to st luis for TWO of their 2nd round picks, doubt that'd happen tho.

we extended kiwi, which gives us 3 mil more under the cap. im hoping instead of trading osi, we just extend him and he retires a giant...[/quote]To move up 8 spots in the 2nd round thats horrible

Veteran

[quote user="paul007"]It would be fair value.

We will be happy!.[/quote]

how about we trade your mother for an empty can of red bull.

[quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="paul007"]It would be fair value. Comparison: The Cowboys gave up their 2nd round pick to move up 8 spots from 14 to 6. If the Giants can move up from 32 to 24th pick or better in round 2 then it is fair value, if you make this comparison. I know ppl will be feeling emotional about loosing Osi but this may be good for us in the long run. We dont need a distraction or disgruntled malcontent player. Lets not get into the debate about contract anymore either. I loved osi and he did great for us with his patented strip sack. However it may be time to move on. Maybe Kiwi returns to the DE rotation? Dont be surprised if we draft another DE. I say we get the BPA at OT in round 2 Martin or Massie or G/T Glenn and WR in round 3, then TE and DE Crawford in round 4. We will be happy!.[/quote] how about we trade your mother for an empty can of red bull.[/quote]Was that necessary? []
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="paul007"]It would be fair value. Comparison: The Cowboys gave up their 2nd round pick to move up 8 spots from 14 to 6. If the Giants can move up from 32 to 24th pick or better in round 2 then it is fair value, if you make this comparison. I know ppl will be feeling emotional about loosing Osi but this may be good for us in the long run. We dont need a distraction or disgruntled malcontent player. Lets not get into the debate about contract anymore either. I loved osi and he did great for us with his patented strip sack. However it may be time to move on. Maybe Kiwi returns to the DE rotation? Dont be surprised if we draft another DE. I say we get the BPA at OT in round 2 Martin or Massie or G/T Glenn and WR in round 3, then TE and DE Crawford in round 4. We will be happy!.[/quote] how about we trade your mother for an empty can of red bull.[/quote]Was that necessary? [][/quote] I think it was....

Veteran

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="paul007"]It would be fair value. Comparison: The Cowboys gave up their 2nd round pick to move up 8 spots from 14 to 6. If the Giants can move up from 32 to 24th pick or better in round 2 then it is fair value, if you make this comparison. I know ppl will be feeling emotional about loosing Osi but this may be good for us in the long run. We dont need a distraction or disgruntled malcontent player. Lets not get into the debate about contract anymore either. I loved osi and he did great for us with his patented strip sack. However it may be time to move on. Maybe Kiwi returns to the DE rotation? Dont be surprised if we draft another DE. I say we get the BPA at OT in round 2 Martin or Massie or G/T Glenn and WR in round 3, then TE and DE Crawford in round 4. We will be happy!.[/quote] how about we trade your mother for an empty can of red bull.[/quote]Was that necessary? [][/quote] I think it was....[/quote]
    ditto

worst idea ever.... just to move up a couple spots?

Osi is worth a 2nd round pick alone.... not just to move up a couple spots.