+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Need an OT big time

I like the first round pick, he totally reminds me of Marshall Faulk without the hype. Dude can do it all and this addition gives us one of the fastest backfields in the game (if Scott ever sees the field).I wanted J. Martin in the first, but I still like the first round pick. I wonder what it would take and how far he'd have to fall for us to get him now. Either way, we need a high endNFL ready (or close) OT via the draft or free agency. K-Mac is an old man and Beatty is always hurt. Diehl is average and Eli needs to be protected so that he can catch up to and eventually passTom Brady with Super BowlRing Bling.

Re: Need an OT big time

[quote user="joeybagadonutz23"]

I like the first round pick, he totally reminds me of Marshall Faulk without the hype. Dude can do it all and this addition gives us one of the fastest backfields in the game (if Scott ever sees the field).I wanted J. Martin in the first, but I still like the first round pick. I wonder what it would take and how far he'd have to fall for us to get him now. Either way, we need a high endNFL ready (or close) OT via the draft or free agency. K-Mac is an old man and Beatty is always hurt. Diehl is average and Eli needs to be protected so that he can catch up to and eventually passTom Brady with Super BowlRing Bling.

[/quote]Right now we have none. Beatty is soft and STILL unproven. Diehl is on the decline and his best shot would be to help us on the strong side. Beyond that things are even more uncertain so lets start with one good one from somewhere.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran

Some good prospects still on the board, wouldn't be surprised at all if OT is the pick.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="joeybagadonutz23"]

[/quote]Right now we have none. Beatty is soft and STILL unproven. Diehl is on the decline and his best shot would be to help us on the strong side. Beyond that things are even more uncertain so lets start with one good one from somewhere.[/quote]

Wasn't Beatty at LT when we didn't give up a sack in 5 straight games?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="joeybagadonutz23"]

[/quote]Right now we have none. Beatty is soft and STILL unproven. Diehl is on the decline and his best shot would be to help us on the strong side. Beyond that things are even more uncertain so lets start with one good one from somewhere.[/quote]

Wasn't Beatty at LT when we didn't give up a sack in 5 straight games?
    [/quote]

People don't like Beatty's style or demeanor, and don't want to believe that he'll be starting at LT for us through the 2018 season.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.