+ Reply to Thread

Why does Massie continue to fall?

I'd love to pick this kid up....will he fall to 63?

Re: Why does Massie continue to fall?

He continues to fall because 100% of mock drafts are done by people who have little to no idea about what teams are really thinking.

I'd love to see him too. Him or Allen. I bet we trade up if one of them goes off the board.

[quote user="BrandonJacobs"]He continues to fall because 100% of mock drafts are done by people who have little to no idea about what teams are really thinking.

I'd love to see him too. Him or Allen. I bet we trade up if one of them goes off the board.[/quote]
    Massie was talked up by Mayock in the top 5-10 of the 2nd & said he start at RT as a rookie.....
    I just think some "1st round" overflow & a few crazy picks is pushing guys back now...

I think the knock on him is that his desire and work ethic are questioned.

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="BrandonJacobs"]He continues to fall because 100% of mock drafts are done by people who have little to no idea about what teams are really thinking.

I'd love to see him too. Him or Allen. I bet we trade up if one of them goes off the board.[/quote]
    Massie was talked up by Mayock in the top 5-10 of the 2nd & said he start at RT as a rookie.....
    I just think some "1st round" overflow & a few crazy picks is pushing guys back now...[/quote]

Like the Seahawks. I don't quite understand his rationale at this point.