+ Reply to Thread

Eagles draft MLB Mychal Kendricks

SO PISSED I WANTED THIS GUY. Wouldve loved him here now gotta hate him

Re: Eagles draft MLB Mychal Kendricks

WLB but yes the Eagles have improved once again on paper. Huge fan of both players they drafted. Giants need to fix this Oline. Cox is the best interior pass rusher in the draft and Kendricks is a violent blitzer

Veteran

[quote user="True 2 Blue"]SO PISSED I WANTED THIS GUY. Wouldve loved him here now gotta hate him
    [/quote]

As much as it makes my skin crawl, the beagles are doing well with their picks .

Starter

Stud

undersized overachiever

Eagles are killing this draft Vinny Curry

Eagles are drafting deluxe defense this draft.

[quote user="True 2 Blue"]Eagles are drafting deluxe defense this draft.
    [/quote]

They have to... Vick is the worst QB in the division. Eli is obviously better, RG3 is going to be better, hell even Homo is better than him...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="True 2 Blue"]Eagles are drafting deluxe defense this draft.
    [/quote]

They have to... Vick is the worst QB in the division. Eli is obviously better, RG3 is going to be better, hell even Homo is better than him...[/quote]

I know, its just scary on paper, these guys are all first round/high second round talent that fell right into their laps. Plus they picked up Ryans, they had a strong finish last year, Vicks older and injury prone so we'll see, but they are having a nice draft

[quote user="True 2 Blue"][quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="True 2 Blue"]Eagles are drafting deluxe defense this draft.
    [/quote]

They have to... Vick is the worst QB in the division. Eli is obviously better, RG3 is going to be better, hell even Homo is better than him...[/quote]

I know, its just scary on paper, these guys are all first round/high second round talent that fell right into their laps. Plus they picked up Ryans, they had a strong finish last year, Vicks older and injury prone so we'll see, but they are having a nice draft
    [/quote]

The Filthy Eagles are always scary on paper. As long as we don't screw up though, we can beat them.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.