+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Randle a lousy pick.

Starter

Re: Randle a lousy pick.

People are judging Randle b4 he plays single doen in the NFL. I trust Marc and Jerry. Remember when Victor Cruz went un drafted, and all the "know it alls" were screaming "why didn't we take this guy" (red font)...now he's the best thing since sliced bread. Give Randle a chance. Besides we can now talk about how Barden's days are numbered.

[quote user="Shockeystays08"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Shockeystays08"]Very little production vs better SEC teams . Did absolutely nothing in both games vs. Alabama. A very unimpressive 5 total catches for a whopping 33 yards and no scores. I think Reese screwed this one up big time. I would love to be wrong. I see him maybe being our # 4 receiver behind Nicks , Cruz and Jernigan. Cruz will now stay outside with Jernigan in the slot. Randle insurance if we lose Hicks or Cruz in FA?[/quote]

According to the talking heads, LSU wasn't a strong passing team. If true, he did pretty well. I believe this is a case of draft the player and develop the talent.
    [/quote]

Well I am not gonna say he can't develope. But I think we could of developed a WR with a 4b or 6th pick. Anyway I appreciate your opinion without the sucker punch. But then again you have alwys shown class..[/quote]

See, now we're in silly time. How can you seriously say a player you know nothing about can't be developed? EVERY player can be developed. Eli has gotten progressively better, Tiki learned how to not fumble, etc.

You shoouldn't say things that weaken your position.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]I'm gonna stick to my opinion and respect all of yours, well almost all of you. I see Randle often. My tile - floor guy is best friends with LSU OL Williford who is a local boy. I hear about the ups and downs of Randle first hand.. I am not saying he is an untalented waste of a uniform. However, he has shined vs. the weaker competition and done almost nothing in the games vs the better db's in the SEC, he now moves on to the NFL. I have done my homework and I realized the QB at LSU is average at best. He still couldn't shake Kirkpatrick or Menzie. I live in the heart of SEC country ( which is hard for a Michigan Man from New Rochelle ). He is talented, he is ok fast, he is athletic Good hands. From what I have seen of him I see no upgrade. He may one day equal Manningham, but I doubt it. I would love to be wrong and may be. I would of prefered someone like Allen or Johnson.[/quote]

Obviously your "tile floor guy" is more knowledgeable than Jerry Reese.

Veteran

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]I'm gonna stick to my opinion and respect all of yours, well almost all of you. I see Randle often. My tile - floor guy is best friends with LSU OL Williford who is a local boy. I hear about the ups and downs of Randle first hand.. I am not saying he is an untalented waste of a uniform. However, he has shined vs. the weaker competition and done almost nothing in the games vs the better db's in the SEC, he now moves on to the NFL. I have done my homework and I realized the QB at LSU is average at best. He still couldn't shake Kirkpatrick or Menzie. I live in the heart of SEC country ( which is hard for a Michigan Man from New Rochelle ). He is talented, he is ok fast, he is athletic Good hands. From what I have seen of him I see no upgrade. He may one day equal Manningham, but I doubt it. I would love to be wrong and may be. I would of prefered someone like Allen or Johnson.[/quote]

i respect your opinon, if you did the research and you feel this was not a good value then thats your assessment im not going to jump down your throat like some other lames on here . At 63 though this was the defintion of value, bpa, need like redeye said he really didnt have a qb throwing him open he fought for all his catches and has deceptive speed. This kid was toutted as a first round talent and we stole him in the second great picke, absolutely thrilled by this. I think whats good about him is hes smart and cause utilize mutliple routes got another option reciever in this guy, he uses the suttle movements of his body to throw defenders of and he can play all receiver positions. Youll come around bro but i understand if its not a omfg pick for you right now

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Banned

I love how all our picks are sure things to be beasts. Come on guys, no need to internet rage on someone for being lousy at researching what it is they are forming an opinion on. This is the draft, there are bound to be guys that look like they should fit right in or have all the intangibles, but end up a bust. Chill.

I like this pick by the way, just think everyone should lighten up around here.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Shockeystays08"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Shockeystays08"]Very little production vs better SEC teams . Did absolutely nothing in both games vs. Alabama. A very unimpressive 5 total catches for a whopping 33 yards and no scores. I think Reese screwed this one up big time. I would love to be wrong. I see him maybe being our # 4 receiver behind Nicks , Cruz and Jernigan. Cruz will now stay outside with Jernigan in the slot. Randle insurance if we lose Hicks or Cruz in FA?[/quote]

According to the talking heads, LSU wasn't a strong passing team.* If true, he did
    pretty well.* I believe this is a case of draft the player and
    develop the talent.
    [/quote]

Well I am not gonna say he can't develope. But I think we could of developed a WR with a 4b or 6th pick. Anyway I appreciate
    your opinion without the sucker punch. But then again you have
    alwys shown class..[/quote]

See, now we're in silly time.
    * How can you seriously say a player you know nothing about
    can't be developed?* EVERY player can be developed.* Eli has
    gotten progressively better, Tiki learned how to not fumble, etc.

You shoouldn't say things that weaken your position.

[/quote]

Sorry you mis read what I wrote. It says I'm not gonna say he can't develop. He may very well do that. He could be the Bomb or a Bomb. For me to say he won't or can't develop would weaken my position to say the least. Sorry I was not clear on that.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]You clowns crack me up doubting Reese.................. you better damn well eat your crow in the future
    [/quote]
    + 1. You heard it here first.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]Very little production vs better SEC teams . Did absolutely nothing in both games vs. Alabama. A very unimpressive 5 total catches for a whopping 33 yards and no scores. I think Reese screwed this one up big time. I would love to be wrong. I see him maybe being our # 4 receiver behind Nicks , Cruz and Jernigan. Cruz will now stay outside with Jernigan in the slot. Randle insurance if we lose Hicks or Cruz in FA?[/quote]
    Jesus, Mary and Joseph bro, he is a top 32 draft prospect in a lot of draft analysis previews, outstanding length, smooth accelerator, tracks and adjust excellent to the ball, fine body control, one of the top athlete prospects of the nation coming out of HS, strong work ethic, he is 6' 4" 210, 4.5 40 speed, he is 20 years old, great kid off the field. Oh yea, he is a lousy pick bro.

Oh, and he will play the X WR in the NFL.

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]Oh, and he will play the X WR in the NFL.[/quote]

Yes... except we kind of have someone named hakeem nicks on the team lol

+ Reply to Thread