+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Randle a lousy pick.

Randle a lousy pick.

Very little production vs better SEC teams . Did absolutely nothing in both games vs. Alabama. A very unimpressive 5 total catches for a whopping 33 yards and no scores. I think Reese screwed this one up big time. I would love to be wrong. I see him maybe being our # 4 receiver behind Nicks , Cruz and Jernigan. Cruz will now stay outside with Jernigan in the slot. Randle insurance if we lose Hicks or Cruz in FA?

Re: Randle a lousy pick.

This is such a good pick, do your homework on this.

Who was his QB in college?

Veteran

You realize he can't throw to himself? It's illegal.

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]Very little production vs better SEC teams . Did absolutely nothing in both games vs. Alabama. A very unimpressive 5 total catches for a whopping 33 yards and no scores. I think Reese screwed this one up big time. I would love to be wrong. I see him maybe being our # 4 receiver behind Nicks , Cruz and Jernigan. Cruz will now stay outside with Jernigan in the slot. Randle insurance if we lose Hicks or Cruz in FA?[/quote]Dude did u watch Jordan Jefferson this year he is horrible. Randle comes from a running team.They arent an AIR Raid Offense that throws the ball 700 times a year. They were 112 out of 120 in Pass attempts. The kid was the top Rated Receiver in the country out of HS he will beast with Eli. He is smooth as hell for his size

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]Very little production vs better SEC teams . Did absolutely nothing in both games vs. Alabama. A very unimpressive 5 total catches for a whopping 33 yards and no scores. I think Reese screwed this one up big time. I would love to be wrong. I see him maybe being our # 4 receiver behind Nicks , Cruz and Jernigan. Cruz will now stay outside with Jernigan in the slot. Randle insurance if we lose Hicks or Cruz in FA?[/quote]Dude did u watch Jordan Jefferson this year he is horrible. Randle comes from a running team.They arent an AIR Raid Offense that throws the ball 700 times a year. They were 112 out of 120 in Pass attempts. The kid was the top Rated Receiver in the country out of HS he will beast with Eli. He is smooth as hell for his size

You clowns crack me up doubting Reese.................. you better damn well eat your crow in the future
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]Very little production vs better SEC teams . Did absolutely nothing in both games vs. Alabama. A very unimpressive 5 total catches for a whopping 33 yards and no scores. I think Reese screwed this one up big time. I would love to be wrong. I see him maybe being our # 4 receiver behind Nicks , Cruz and Jernigan. Cruz will now stay outside with Jernigan in the slot. Randle insurance if we lose Hicks or Cruz in FA?[/quote]

please stop talking and do your research, he had no QB throwing to him

Veteran

As much as I respect the opinion of a poster named 'Shockeystays08' I'm gonna have to defer to JR on this one

Negative Ghostrider. Outstanding pick. As my fellow boards brethren have astutely stated already - he had no QB. This guy has raw physical talent, and with refinement will be in beast mode.

He is our guy to go outside the numbers and fly downrange.

Randle and Martin just made our offense a whole lot more explosive. I'd even say we are as explosive as the Eagles now with these additions to our already talented group.

+ Reply to Thread