+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Randle a lousy pick.

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]Very little production vs better SEC teams . Did absolutely nothing in both games vs. Alabama. A very unimpressive 5 total catches for a whopping 33 yards and no scores. I think Reese screwed this one up big time. I would love to be wrong. I see him maybe being our # 4 receiver behind Nicks , Cruz and Jernigan. Cruz will now stay outside with Jernigan in the slot. Randle insurance if we lose Hicks or Cruz in FA?[/quote]
    You have no clue what your talking about, just show up to watch the games on Sunday & stay out of the draft.....clown....

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]Very little production vs better SEC teams . Did absolutely nothing in both games vs. Alabama. A very unimpressive 5 total catches for a whopping 33 yards and no scores. I think Reese screwed this one up big time. I would love to be wrong. I see him maybe being our # 4 receiver behind Nicks , Cruz and Jernigan. Cruz will now stay outside with Jernigan in the slot. Randle insurance if we lose Hicks or Cruz in FA?[/quote]

Did you watch that game.. that was a whole team let down. not just him. plus he has better upside then jernigan.

Thank goodness you're not in the front office because you are obviously struggling at being an armchair gm
    Close or you hit the bricks

praised for being smooth. he runs with good agility. can make contested catches

think he'll be an above average WR in the nfl. lack of elite speed (according to some reports he ran a 4.3, anyone who knwos anything about football can clearly see he doesnt have that speed on the field) and not so great quickness/burst hurts him

but he has great savvy. so he'll be moderately productive in the nfl. dont see those big plays he made where he flew by people effortlessly with double moves coming so easy against legitimiate NFL corners

I'm gonna stick to my opinion and respect all of yours, well almost all of you. I see Randle often. My tile - floor guy is best friends with LSU OL Williford who is a local boy. I hear about the ups and downs of Randle first hand.. I am not saying he is an untalented waste of a uniform. However, he has shined vs. the weaker competition and done almost nothing in the games vs the better db's in the SEC, he now moves on to the NFL. I have done my homework and I realized the QB at LSU is average at best. He still couldn't shake Kirkpatrick or Menzie. I live in the heart of SEC country ( which is hard for a Michigan Man from New Rochelle ). He is talented, he is ok fast, he is athletic Good hands. From what I have seen of him I see no upgrade. He may one day equal Manningham, but I doubt it. I would love to be wrong and may be. I would of prefered someone like Allen or Johnson.

[quote user="Neverend"]praised for being smooth. he runs with good agility. can make contested catches

think he'll be an above average WR in the nfl. lack of elite speed (according to some reports he ran a 4.3, anyone who knwos anything about football can clearly see he doesnt have that speed on the field) and not so great quickness/burst hurts him

but he has great savvy. so he'll be moderately productive in the nfl. dont see those big plays he made where he flew by people effortlessly with double moves coming so easy against legitimiate NFL corners[/quote]

he's not gonna be matched up against the top corners with cruz and nicks around, now teams also have to respect wilson and bennett as receivers he's gonna have a great opportunity to make big time plays!!

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Shockeystays08"]Very little production vs better SEC teams . Did absolutely nothing in both games vs. Alabama. A very unimpressive 5 total catches for a whopping 33 yards and no scores. I think Reese screwed this one up big time. I would love to be wrong. I see him maybe being our # 4 receiver behind Nicks , Cruz and Jernigan. Cruz will now stay outside with Jernigan in the slot. Randle insurance if we lose Hicks or Cruz in FA?[/quote]
    You have no clue what your talking about, just show up to watch the games on Sunday & stay out of the draft.....clown....[/quote]

ooh a funny he man. I am extremely confident in all my posts but beat your chest silly boy!

Just watched the tape from redeye's thread. I know it's of 5 of his best games, but he actually reminds me of Nicks. Hard to bring down, gets separation deep, creates space in the middle, catches it in traffic ...

According to the talking heads, LSU wasn't a strong passing team. If true, he did pretty well. I believe this is a case of draft the player and develop the talent.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Shockeystays08"]Very little production vs better SEC teams . Did absolutely nothing in both games vs. Alabama. A very unimpressive 5 total catches for a whopping 33 yards and no scores. I think Reese screwed this one up big time. I would love to be wrong. I see him maybe being our # 4 receiver behind Nicks , Cruz and Jernigan. Cruz will now stay outside with Jernigan in the slot. Randle insurance if we lose Hicks or Cruz in FA?[/quote]

According to the talking heads, LSU wasn't a strong passing team.* If true, he did pretty well.* I believe this is a case of draft the player and develop the talent.
    [/quote]

Well I am not gonna say he can't develope. But I think we could of developed a WR with a 4b or 6th pick. Anyway I appreciate your opinion without the sucker punch. But then again you have alwys shown class..