+ Reply to Thread

Big Board top 100...LOOK WHERE OUR PICKS WERE PROJECTED

Wilson was right on 32...Martin was actually 50th

interesting chart

Re: Big Board top 100...LOOK WHERE OUR PICKS WERE PROJECTED

Who's board is it?
    The Gigalo with the most below

Randle was mayocks 32 rated player i believe as well...

[quote user="Martyr"]Who's board is it?[/quote]ricky dimon

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Randle was mayocks 32 rated player i believe as well...[/quote]
    I think I heard ESPN say that Mayock had him as the 63rd pick.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="giantsfan420"]Randle was mayocks 32 rated player i believe as well...[/quote]
    I think I heard ESPN say that Mayock had him as the 63rd pick.[/quote]
    u may be right, i coulda sworn mayock had him at like 34 on his top 100 prospects...maybe im remembering it incorrectly and associated it with mayock having randle at our 2nd round pick...

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000...P11_hot_topics

yea u were right jj, i must have associated his place with where we picked in rd 1 bc he was at our pick rd 2, thanks for clearing that up. good memory

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="giantsfan420"]Randle was mayocks 32 rated player i believe as well...[/quote]
    Dimon had Randle listed as the 41st best player in the draft and Holsey as # 52. WOW -- now THAT is value. And Dimon had Wilson as # 32 -- right on the nose.

Just going off of these lists, and more importantly what our FO is saying about these picks, I'm stocked for the potential of our draft.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="giantsfan420"]Randle was mayocks 32 rated player i believe as well...[/quote]
    Dimon had Randle listed as the 41st best player in the draft and Holsey as # 52. WOW -- now THAT is value. And Dimon had Wilson as # 32 -- right on the nose.

Just going off of these lists, and more importantly what our FO is saying about these picks, I'm stocked for the potential of our draft.[/quote]What is even better, going by this list, there is still quite a bit of value to gain in the fourth round. I think this is where we go with BPA but with MLB, TE and OL in mind.

[quote user="hungrrrry"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="giantsfan420"]Randle was mayocks 32 rated player i believe as well...[/quote]

Just going off of these lists, and more importantly what our FO is saying about these picks, I'm stocked for the potential of our draft.[/quote]What is even better, going by this list, there is still quite a bit of value to gain in the fourth round. I think this is where we go with BPA but with MLB, TE and OL in mind.[/quote]

yeah im real excited to see what gems JR finds in the latter rounds. we have two picks in the 4th a couple of spots apart, theres a lot of talent left too should be interesting