+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

NFL.com-Giants best WR core in NFL?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...content_stream

It really is awesome. We got a suped up MM in Randle to be our 3 behind Nicks and Cruz with JJ as the 4...

Eli is going to shred defenses...and when defenses HAVE to concede the run to defend the pass, Bradshaw and Wilson run rampant...EXCELLENT draft

Re: NFL.com-Giants best WR core in NFL?

ok we all get it. you love the giants draft

how many freaking different threads are you gonna make about it and repeat it in every post?

[quote user="nevada11"]ok we all get it. you love the giants draft

how many freaking different threads are you gonna make about it and repeat it in every post?[/quote]

sorry for posting a link to a giants article?

and this is the 2nd thread i made about two completely diff things.

how many freaking threads are u going to track me in to try and put me down? GET OVER URSELF

[quote user="nevada11"]ok we all get it. you love the giants draft

how many freaking different threads are you gonna make about it and repeat it in every post?[/quote]

As many posts as it takes for you to love it too. Grinch.

[quote user="GiantSteps13"][quote user="nevada11"]ok we all get it. you love the giants draft

[/quote]

kids had a hard on for me ever since he said T2 was a bad tackler...and everyone said he was dead wrong...its ok, kinda flattered by his needing to "put me in my place"

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="GiantSteps13"][quote user="nevada11"]ok we all get it. you love the giants draft

[/quote]

kids had a hard on for me ever since he said T2 was a bad tackler...and everyone said he was dead wrong...its ok, kinda flattered by his needing to "put me in my place"[/quote]

You think people have a hard on for you?

Wow, you must hold yourself to a personal high regard. How arrogant, must be fun living in a delusional mind

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="GiantSteps13"][quote user="nevada11"]ok we all get it. you love the giants draft

[/quote]

kids had a hard on for me ever since he said T2 was a bad tackler...and everyone said he was dead wrong...its ok, kinda flattered by his needing to "put me in my place"[/quote]

Wow, you must hold yourself to a personal high regard. How arrogant, must be fun living in a delusional mind[/quote]

LMFAO "you obviously aren't the most mature person..."

go play zelda and mario brothers...LMFAO

This thread is hilarious
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

[quote user="TheEnigma"]This thread is hilarious[/quote]

i just cant avoid em...

ok, back to the article, what u think enigma, how do u rank our wr core compared to the league? still early bc we havent seen randle play a snap, but its damn good on paper

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="GiantSteps13"][quote user="nevada11"]ok we all get it. you love the giants draft

[/quote]

Wow, you must hold yourself to a personal high regard. How arrogant, must be fun living in a delusional mind[/quote]

LMFAO "you obviously aren't the most mature person..."

go play zelda and mario brothers...LMFAO[/quote]

And you can continue to have fun in your little world that other users have gay desires for you, as you so admit

"LMFAO"