+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reese Mended Our Superbowl Team with just Three Picks

At first, I didn't like the rb JR drafted, but I had to put myself together and finaly I feel that it was a great pick yes that is right that is right yes he did hahaha. Yet when Reese got our new wr, I was happy as heck but when he got our new cb, I was like huh? Reese looked like he just mended our Superbowl Team?

I made a post about us losing our Superbowl Team but some simple people with simples minds acted like the post was bad mouthing Reese. I know there are things that can be out of people's control. The post was just saying we lost our Superbowl team that is all. Yes the players we lost did help a lot because I feel that they brought more talent or problems to other teams that were out of their control.

We got our Superbowl Team back and maybe then some. Our schedule has got easier to me folks and our chances of repeating has gone up with our picks.

Re: Reese Mended Our Superbowl Team with just Three Picks

I agree

Jerry Reese Is A Beast!

Looks like everything we lost we got it right back.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Well Said GWAT!

Jerry Reese and his staff are among the best in the NFL---there can be no doubt about that. Bravo!

I wish they put a little more value on keeping Eli protected. The Eagles have piled on the pass rushers in this draft. The Cowboys and Eagles have improved there defenses a ton this offseason. and Eli is still stuck behind 1 of the worst lines in Football

its all just potential for now. Every draft pick is not garunteed to be the player each team hopes.
    Some have more upside of course but nothing is "mended" yet. For the Giants are any other team for that matter.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Those pass rusher EAGIRLS picked up won't do CRAP they should be pilling up lineman to stop ours.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I wish they put a little more value on keeping Eli protected. The Eagles have piled on the pass rushers in this draft. The Cowboys and Eagles have improved there defenses a ton this offseason. and Eli is still stuck behind 1 of the worst lines in Football[/quote]

took the words out of my mouth. I feel as though we went for the best available players so i am not disappointment. However, i pray we come out with a couple quality linemen. David dheil and david bass scares me.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

You guys are being fools, we just replace experience NFL players who help win the Superbowl with ROOKIES, so don't praise Reese just yet. Lets see how things work out.

More talented rookies![]

[quote user="GameTime"]its all just potential for now. Every draft pick is not garunteed to be the player each team hopes.
    Some have more upside of course but nothing is "mended" yet. For the Giants are any other team for that matter.[/quote]Reese is relying heavily on Eli's pocket awareness. Any other Qb would not be able to do anything with our weapons playing behind this offensive line.