+ Reply to Thread

After last years Offensive Line Centerguard fiasco we gotta get Mike Brewster Centerguard GM

After last years Offensive Line Centerguard fiasco we gotta get Mike Brewster Centerguard GM

4 MIKE BREWSTER CENT GUARD

4 ANDREW DATKO Outside Tackle Guard *(once a considered a Top #20 blue chipper)

5 TRADED

6 CHASE FORD TE 6'7" 260 / 4.6 speed

7 CHAD DIEHL FB

FREE AGENT

JACKIE BATTLE RB 6'2 245 - 4.42 run

Re: After last years Offensive Line Centerguard fiasco we gotta get Mike Brewster Centerguard GM

What the hell is a centerguard? Regardless, I have no idea what that post even is supposed to mean.

Re: After last years Offensive Line Centerguard fiasco we gotta get Mike Brewster Centerguard GM

Center Guard snaps the ball to field general David Baas was our center guard last year and was inconsistent and always hurt

[quote user="Firenugget"]What the hell is a centerguard? Regardless, I have no idea what that post even is supposed to mean.
    [/quote]

ur not alone on this one...C/G should be the packers lead-

Its not hard to understand I'm writing the General Manager urging him to draft a Center Guard and an Outside Tackle Guard alongside a tightend and fullbacker ...

5 TRADED

7 CHAD DIEHL FB

FREE AGENT

[quote user="Mr. TRUEBLUE"]Its not hard to understand I'm writing the General Manager urging him to draft a Center Guard and an Outside Tackle Guard alongside a tightend and fullbacker ...

5 TRADED

7 CHAD DIEHL FB

FREE AGENT
    [/quote]

Ha ha . . . . this post made my day.