+ Reply to Thread

Can Anyone Answer this?

Why would the Browns move up from 4 to 3 to select Richardson when there was no way the Vikings would take him already having Adrian Petersen? For the life of me I could not understand this? Anyone explain the rationale? Thanks.

Re: Can Anyone Answer this?

[quote user="eastbayblue"]Why would the Browns move up from 4 to 3 to select Richardson when there was no way the Vikings would take him already having Adrian Petersen? For the life of me I could not understand this? Anyone explain the rationale? Thanks.
    [/quote]

Because there were other teams behind the Browns that wanted to trade up with Minn to get Richardson. They traded up to secure him from being snatched out from under them

[quote user="GiantPride27"][quote user="eastbayblue"]Why would the Browns move up from 4 to 3 to select Richardson when there was no way the Vikings would take him already having Adrian Petersen? For the life of me I could not understand this? Anyone explain the rationale? Thanks.
    [/quote]

Because there were other teams behind the Browns that wanted to trade up with Minn to get Richardson. They traded up to secure him from being snatched out from under them[/quote]

This.

Thanks that makes sense.