+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who's going to be our returners?

Hixon is back and Wilson has blazing speed. The Gmen will have better field position this year!

Re: Who's going to be our returners?

Coughlin never takes this position seriously. He puts anyone back there as long as they can catch the ball and not fumble. The Giants need a serious Home-run treat that can take it to the house whenever the catches the ball.

[quote user="NYDestroyer"]Coughlin never takes this position seriously. He puts anyone back there as long as they can catch the ball and not fumble. The Giants need a serious Home-run treat that can take it to the house whenever the catches the ball.
    [/quote]

I'd say that's a certain degree of seriousness.

Personally I'm always afraid of a Sehorn repeat if you put a real team star back there.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

I'm going to predict that Wilson will get the PR duties and Jernigan and Hosley will be on KR's.

(Just realized Hosley ran a 4.38 at the combine) How did that get by me...

Hosley can return Kicks as well

Maybe we can get Devon wylie in the 6th round, if his medical is really a huge concern. hes a great punt returner, its like this kid watches a ton of film of welker and just copies everything he does on the field

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="NYDestroyer"]Coughlin never takes this position seriously. He puts anyone back there as long as they can catch the ball and not fumble. The Giants need a serious Home-run treat that can take it to the house whenever the catches the ball.
    [/quote]

I'd say that's a certain degree of seriousness.

Personally I'm always afraid of a Sehorn repeat if you put a real team star back there.
    [/quote]

Me too. I never want a starter back there.

I recommend the giants don't put their future starting running back at this position. I am sure they can find a low draft pick who stinks at everything else except returning puts and kickoffs.[]

[quote user="Neverend"]Maybe we can get Devon wylie in the 6th round, if his medical is really a huge concern. hes a great punt returner, its like this kid watches a ton of film of welker and just copies everything he does on the field[/quote]

I think he's nicer than Wes with the ball in his hands. He's gonna make some team very happy for them in the slot. Some of his cuts are so sick and he's fast as hell.

We'll have multiple options this year for the first time in a LONG, LONG time. Good problems.
    No one remembers who came in second.