+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who 's had the best draft in the NFC so far. Predictions for the division this year

Any thoughts on how this draft is affecting this years season for us division wise! I think. Our offense is crazy hard to defend now!! Think it's us vs the Egirls so far with the cowboys choking it up

Re: Who 's had the best draft in the NFC so far. Predictions for the division this year

At the end of the 2012-2013 season you will know. Paper and draft champs are meaningless until the season ends.

Re: Who 's had the best draft in the NFC so far. Predictions for the division this year

Bucs had a pretty good draft. Sanu, David, Martin, and Barron? They drafted "football players". Not the type of guys that'll put them over the top in the division though

eagles had an amazing draft. They might have the best pass rushing defensive line in football next year maybe only second to us (unless osi leaves)

Cowboys got an underrated guy on crawford. i love that guy, he looks like justin tuck at times with the way he is so incredibly violent/aggressive when he swats his hands and gets around the corner. Jealous of that pick

The eagles run defense should improve leaps and bounds this year. I think losing asante samuel actually hurts them, hes not as bad as made out to be. I can't wait to watch nicks abuse cromartie this year. I think their secondary is a weakness next year. Never been impressed with maclin and desean jackson, theyre overrated in my book.

Claiborne is a great player. Great press man guy with great ball skills. Not sure if hes the type of corner that can shut down guys on intermediate routes. Seems like a long armed WR playing cornerback... his technique is not elite to me. I don't think he's enough to suddenly eliminate all of their flaws. They still have oline issues and they have the third best (hell maybe 4th best) front 7 in the division. Not all that deep there

Gmen are still the fave to me

The crappiest teams from last year...And teams with extra picks, that's who. [:P]

In the end, the answer to this question is the same every year. We'll know in 3 years.
    No one remembers who came in second.

So far I like the drafts of Carolina, Bucs, GB, Philly and the Cowboys.

Oh yeah . . . I like our draft too.

I hate the 49ers draft.

if u go by nfl.com player grades, the giants have done a phenomenal job. we have picked the top graded players in the 2nd and 3rd, and i know that doesnt equate automatic success, it shows the picks have a tremendous amount of potential...

being objective, i really like our draft. but dallas did get a solid corner and philly a solid DL.

this has been a pretty good draft for a lot of teams...

i dont know what washingtons thinking...they already have grossman as a backup, gave up the farm for RG 3, and in the 4th with qaulity OL, they take Cousins at QB???

surprised by that

[quote user="giantsfan420"]i dont know what washingtons thinking...they already have grossman as a backup, gave up the farm for RG 3, and in the 4th with qaulity OL, they take Cousins at QB???

surprised by that[/quote]

The Redskins are the dumbest organization in the NFC. I would say they are the dumbest organization in the nfl but we all know that distinction belongs to the Jets or the Raiders.

Poor Cousins may never get the chance he deserves.
    Maybe burning the boats isn't the greatest idea just yet.

[quote user="Roswell777"][quote user="giantsfan420"]i dont know what washingtons thinking...they already have grossman as a backup, gave up the farm for RG 3, and in the 4th with qaulity OL, they take Cousins at QB???

surprised by that[/quote]

The Redskins are the dumbest organization in the NFC. I would say they are the dumbest organization in the nfl but we all know that distinction belongs to the Jets or the Raiders.

Poor Cousins may never get the chance he deserves.[/quote]

haha i agree.

I wonder if Tommy Streeter (WR Miami) is available if we'll take him/ he has tremendous speed and upside, but is very raw...