+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Our new TE situation

I like how our group is looking. Bennett, Pascoe and our rookie Robinson are all good blockers. What gets me most excited is that 2 of those guys are freak athletes.
    Bennett is 6'6 270 and runs a 4.6.
    Robinson is 6'4 260 and runs a 4.5.
    Give these toys to Pope and I'm confident he can make them into huge targets for Eli who will turn them into gold because that's just what he does.
    Love what Pascoe does for us. He's one of those "football players" we all need on the team. I don't want him going anywhere.

Re: Our new TE situation

Robinson is good he will push bennett for the starting spot this guy can catch I seen him play.

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]Robinson is good he will push bennett for the starting spot this guy can catch I seen him play.[/quote]

Doubt it, he'll be number 3 or 4 on the depth chart.

Sorry you just don't know about this kid, he will beat out Bennett he can catch better than bennett and can block like him as well running a 4.5. This is what I wanted the Giants to do find a really good TE in the mid round we didn't need to waste a 1st on Fleener this was GREAT.

Robinson is raw. Let's see what Mike Pope can turn him into. From the workout video, it looks like he can improve on his footwork for starters.

I think the Giants would rather have a blocker they can develop into a pass catcher than turn a pass catcher into a blocker. They rely on the blocking, but they don't rely on the receiving. Look what they did with Ballard.

Don't forget about Christian Hopkins on the PS. Coaches seem to like the kid and he is big.

He will make some noise this preseason hopefully.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]Don't forget about Christian Hopkins on the PS. Coaches seem to like the kid and he is big.

He will make some noise this preseason hopefully.[/quote]We had no TEs now we have to many
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="GameTime"]Don't forget about Christian Hopkins on the PS. Coaches seem to like the kid and he is big.

He will make some noise this preseason hopefully.[/quote]We had no TEs now we have to many[/quote]

That's what preseason is for. There will be lots of competition and the players that don't cut it will eventually get cut...

bennett is a good blocker, average reciever which is good but hes only here for 1 yr.

pascoe is good as the blocking TE/FB

beckum is trash

gotta see how robinson and hopkins come along. guys like cruz dont just fall out of the sky though.

p.s. i know its way to early, but fasano and miller are free agents after this season. just an fyi