+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matt McCants, OT 6th rd

Re: Matt McCants, OT 6th rd

I like it. We gotta trust Flaherty here guys with these two kids. At least one of them will work. Book it.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

[quote user="T-Murda84"]LOL only 17 bench press reps!!! I did more than that my junior year in high school. We wont make it pass cut day.[/quote]
    I'm 6'4 235 w/ long arms & consistenly put up 225 20-23 times every time I do chest/tris....

I don't understand how these 300+lbs guys come to the combine doing anything less than 25

Veteran

[quote user="T-Murda84"]LOL only 17 bench press reps!!! I did more than that my junior year in high school. We wont make it pass cut day.[/quote]

<font color="#FF0000">Yeah because strength is an impossible attribute to improve on!</font>

<font color="#000000">By the way they said he has room to add bulk to his frame and bench press strength does not always equate to strength and power on the field.</font>

3rd longest arms of any Oline prospect in this draft.

[quote user="BlueSanta"]3rd longest arms of any Oline prospect in this draft.

[/quote]

nice but still so raw

sounds like Beatty

Are you 6'6 with near 36 inch long arms?

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="T-Murda84"]LOL only 17 bench press reps!!! I did more than that my junior year in high school. We wont make it pass cut day.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'm guessing that he's 5'3", 110 pounds, has never seen a barbell in his life and is living in his Mom's basement. </P>

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="T-Murda84"]LOL only 17 bench press reps!!! I did more than that my junior year in high school. We wont make it pass cut day.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'm guessing that he's 5'3", 110 pounds, has never seen a barbell in his life and is living in his Mom's basement.* </P>[/quote]

Why did you attack T-Murda like that?

That was uncalled for

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="BlueSanta"]3rd longest arms of any Oline prospect in this draft.

[/quote] nice but still so raw[/quote] He was a 6th rd pick.. THats where u take the Raw kids.. THis kid was actually perdicted at one time to go in RD 3 by some.. We took a Raw TE who didn't produce in RD 4, and u were happy, but now we get a Project in RD 6 whos played pretty well in his league, and hes 'so raw"?

+ Reply to Thread