+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vontaze burfict

Vontaze burfict

There is no reason at all why we don't explore him with our last pick. It's well worth the risk. This guy has a nasty streak to him. He would definitely be worth a disposable pick. Could be a home run.

Re: Vontaze burfict

Prisons are filled with guys with nasty streaks.

This guy is a terrible football player with a poor work ethic and attitude.

Stop it with the stupid Burfict threads already.

Hopefully they get him, just to piss you off.... Haha

[quote user="Pa1jintfan"]Hopefully they get him, just to piss you off.... Haha[/quote]

lol, well I hear you, but I don't think there's such a thing as a disposable pick. We got NFL quality players in the 7th round in the past.

Especially with the salary cap the way it is (especially with us), drafted players are the only ones who are economical in the long run.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Travis Lewis is still out there who was thought of one of the top college linebackers the 2 years ago. I'd rather him but Burfict would be an exciting pick at least

How about Travis Lewis? Some around here talked him up in the 1st round before he didn't declare last draft...

Why us? because his name was previously mentioned with the Giants? Why not any of the other teams in the league? get over it

Why waste a pick?... If we really wanted him, we could always sign him as an undrafted FA... Not sayin' we should, but just sayin' we could.

I'd rather have RoanokeFan play LBer for us than see Burfict come 50 miles near Giants property.

I wouldn't mind drafting him in the 7th round. Most 7th round picks never make an impact in the league. If he does well, great. If not, who cares. I think some of you guys are treating a 7th round pick like it's a first round pick. LOL
    Close or you hit the bricks