+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What was your personal favorite Giants' draft pick?

I know there is a bunch of you who probably think this is the worst draft in Giants' history. For those. . . . . .maybe this post is not for you. For the rest of us; I know only time will tell about the selections but with the free-agent signings and the draft selections, I am satisfied. One thing for certain, our special teams units have tremendously improved.

As much as I like the David Wilson pick, I am ecstatic about the Randle pick.

My personal favorite pick : Rueben Randle, LSU

Re: What was your personal favorite Giants' draft pick?

Mines been Jayron Hosely.. I also really like the Mosely and McCants picks.. I'm not a huge fan of RDs 1or2, mainly because of value with Wilson, and as for Randle, i just don't see him as a diffrence maker, but more just a guy type... Jayron is my favorite pick

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Mines been Jayron Hosely..** I also really like the Mosely and McCants picks.. I'm not a huge fan of RDs 1or2, mainly because of value with Wilson, and as for Randle, i just don't see him as a diffrence maker, but more just a guy type...* Jayron is my favorite pick[/quote]
    I like Jayron also...
    As far as randle goes, fortunately we don't need him to be a difference maker......hes going to compete for the 3rd spot & being a 1st round talent at the 3rd WR spot, I'd say thats pretty damn good...

David wilson, the best RB in the draft behind richardson. Stud, better than martin really

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Mines been Jayron Hosely..** I also really like the Mosely and McCants picks.. I'm not a huge fan of RDs 1or2, mainly because of value with Wilson, and as for Randle, i just don't see him as a diffrence maker, but more just a guy type...* Jayron is my favorite pick[/quote]
    I like Jayron also...
    As far as randle goes, fortunately we don't need him to be a difference maker......hes going to compete for the 3rd spot & being a 1st round talent at the 3rd WR spot, I'd say thats pretty damn good...[/quote]

dont need him to be a difference maker? Manningham was...was that important during the playoff run?

Randle!

I like McCants upside but it's a hard choice between Randle and Mosley for me.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="myles2424"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]*Mines been Jayron Hosely..** I also really like the Mosely and McCants picks.. I'm not a huge fan of RDs 1or2, mainly because of value with Wilson, and as for Randle, i just don't see him as a diffrence maker, but more just a guy type...* Jayron is my favorite pick[/quote]
    I like Jayron also...
    As far as randle goes, fortunately we don't need him to be a difference maker......hes going to compete for the 3rd spot & being a 1st round talent at the 3rd WR spot, I'd say thats pretty damn good...[/quote]

dont need him to be a difference maker? Manningham was...was that important during the playoff run?[/quote]
    wrong wording.....dont need him to become a #1...
    If a 1st round talent Wr cant be a difference maker at the 3rd spot, something wrong

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Mines been Jayron Hosely.. I also really like the Mosely and McCants picks.. I'm not a huge fan of RDs 1or2, mainly because of value with Wilson, and as for Randle, i just don't see him as a diffrence maker, but more just a guy type... Jayron is my favorite pick[/quote] I like Jayron also... As far as randle goes, fortunately we don't need him to be a difference maker......hes going to compete for the 3rd spot & being a 1st round talent at the 3rd WR spot, I'd say thats pretty damn good...[/quote] See, i think if your drafting a WR in the 2nd rd, then hes gotta be pretty good, and at least capable of being the "GUY".. I could be dead wrong, but i don't see it with Randle... I see more of another LSU WR Dud type.. He kinda reminds me of Brandon Lafell alittle bit.. Outta all the picks, i probably dislike the Randle pick the most... So many talented WR's out there, u could of snatched Juron Criner with your last pick of RD 4 or Marvin McNutt or someone like that, who in my opinion, are not only way more productive players, but similar in measurables, speed, and route running..

Starter

When Manningham was drafted, who really thought he would be an impact player?? Turned out to make quite the impact for us, and I see Randle doing the same after a season in the system.

But I like the Hosley pick because its going to create even more competition at corner. TT, Prince and the rest of our corners (besides Cweb) will be earning playing time. Training camp is going to be intense for them