+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Uh Hi Mods...

Uh Hi Mods...

So..Just curious. Since my sig was removed and replaced with "Keep your signatures football related" I'm curious...and have to ask...why? And why is it ok to have avatars of whatever but not sigs? It's not like it was offensive or a naked girl, etc...So what exactly was the problem other than a certain mod just disliking it? I'd just pm the mod that removed it but have no idea who it was..

Not a huge deal but I'm just curious now exactly what the rules are here. Feel free to just pm me if you'd like.

Re: Uh Hi Mods...

It wasn't me but what was your old sig? There is a size limitation but it doesn't sound as though that was the issue.

Was my little Baliwood guy lol. Not a big issue, was in need of a change anyways but just want to get clarification before I put up something else. Is the rule in fact that it has to be football related for sigs?

This is going to sound lame, but i"m not sure. Having said that, we need a current TOS so that we are all working with the same sheet of music. Let me see what IO can find out and I will let you know.

Signatures are indeed supposed to be football related, and that has been the case all along. At one time, we had a lot of....shall we say....innapropriate pics being used as sigs, so we decided to create a rule, stating that all sigs had to be of a respectable nature, and football related. It was announced quite a while ago, but it's entirely possible that you didn't see it.

Apologies
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

[quote user="Die-Hard"]Signatures are indeed supposed to be football related, and that has been the case all along. At one time, we had a lot of....shall we say....innapropriate pics being used as sigs, so we decided to create a rule, stating that all sigs had to be of a respectable nature, and football related. It was announced quite a while ago, but it's entirely possible that you didn't see it.

Apologies
    [/quote]

Np I just wanted to make sure before I found a new one. Thanks for the reply.

can we make sure that both genders are treated with the same TOS :-)
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul