+ Reply to Thread

Undrafted Free Agent List - CG Mike Brewster .... FB Chad Diehl ...Offensive Tackle Guard Andrew Datko ... and Tight End Chase Ford

After last years Offensive Line Centerguard fiasco with David Baas. We gotta get Mike Brewster Centerguard GM ...Also worth looking at Left Outside Guard "Andrew Datko"

MIKE BREWSTER CENT GUARD

ANDREW DATKO Outside Tackle Guard *(once a considered a Top #20 blue chipper)

CHASE FORD TE 6'7" 260 / 4.6 speed

CHAD DIEHL FB

FREE AGENT

JACKIE BATTLE RB 6'2 245 - 4.42 run

Re: Undrafted Free Agent List - CG Mike Brewster .... FB Chad Diehl ...Offensive Tackle Guard Andrew Datko ... and Tight End Chase Ford

Was away all day w fam.
    Didnt see Brewster went undrafted.

He would be good acquisition, agree with you!!!

We could have two Brewsters on our OL.
    They can be referred to as "Two Brewskies" lol

Datko too. Although i really like pciks of Mosley and McCants!!!

Re: Undrafted Free Agent List - CG Mike Brewster .... FB Chad Diehl ...Offensive Tackle Guard Andrew Datko ... and Tight End Chase Ford

The Packers took Datko late in the 7th.

I like Mosely too ..but it all depends if coaching staff stays with him because he is a project and has a way to goes .. McCants I don't understand that pick at all?

Oh man , Hopefully he gets cut by the Pack because he could step up right now and unseat Beauty and Diehl both in my opinion at Left Outside Guard!

!

Diehl will probably be gone after next year, I can totally understand the McCants pick. Need young O-Line depth to groom.