+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Janzen Jackson - HOLY SH...........

Keep an eye out for this kid. I expect him to make the team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkLX8...eature=related

This kid has a TON of potential but he's had a ton of off field issues which is obviously why he wasn't drafted.

Someone will take him under their wing.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Janzen Jackson - HOLY SH...........

Maybe Rolle can Mentor him

Kid looks like a walking penalty. He spears too much and doesn't wrap up to take a player down. if he can clear that up, kid can def lay some good hits.

Yeah he was playing for Tennessee but they kicked him out the University. Then he had to attend a small school similar to what Janoris Jenkins had to do, but I been new about this kid.

Most of it looks great except the leading with the helmet hits on WRs. Those will usually lead to first-down penalities and fines in the NFL player safety Era.

[quote user="Sundown"]Kid looks like a walking penalty. He spears too much and doesn't wrap up to take a player down. if he can clear that up, kid can def lay some good hits.[/quote]

I agree. He led with his head in a lot of those tackles and delivered a few nasty helmet to helmet hits. He'll need to work on that.

Veteran

I typically complain about how the NFL is going soft these days with ticky tacky leading with the helmet penalties being called but the stuff in the first minute of that video is downright disturbing how reckless he is.

woah....this could be JR's diamond in the rough...how he went unnoticed is beyond me.
    he plays like a heat seeking missile.

from the admittedly little i;ve seen from him, he appears to have fluid hips, tremendous closing speed, great body control, and serious intensity.

and about those questionable hits that "could" be flagged, sometimes its worth the 15 yards to put the fear of god into the opposing wr's...

[quote user="bg79"]I typically complain about how the NFL is going soft these days with ticky tacky leading with the helmet penalties being called but the stuff in the first minute of that video is downright disturbing how reckless he is.*
    [/quote]
    He'll wind up paralyzing himself (or another player) playing like that, but he does know how to lay down a hit, seems to have a healthy amount of INTs, and seems to be pretty darn athletic.

Good thing about coming to a no-nonsense winning organization like the Giants is that if anyone's going to force you to play like you're supposed to, it'll be the Giants.

I'm glad that we signed someone at S because we need more depth at that position. We are ALWAYS injured in the secondary EVERY year. Want to keep our depth back there.

Pretty cool name that rolls off the tongue. Not that it means anything but it would be cool to say as an announcer.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF