+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

So Who Do You Think Will Be The Giants Backup RB To Ahmad Bradshaw On Opening Night Week 1 vs Cowboys

David Wilson
    D.J. Ware
    Da'rel Scott

Who's Gets The Edge By Week 1?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: So Who Do You Think Will Be The Giants Backup RB To Ahmad Bradshaw On Opening Night Week 1 vs Cowboys

D.J Ware.

Until Wilson can prove to coughlin that he can pass protect he is going to be limited in his play time.

Just like Bradshaw exploded in a few games for us early on, but his pass protecting was sub par so he got put back behind Ward.

Can't wait to see David Wilson on the field though, he is going to make some highlight reels.

Banned

Re: So Who Do You Think Will Be The Giants Backup RB To Ahmad Bradshaw On Opening Night Week 1 vs Cowboys

The REAL question is who will be David Wilson's backup...and that will be Bradshaw. Bradshaw will be the starter game one, but by mid-season, Wilson will be the starter.......you don't draft a running back in the first round to be a backup.

[quote user="Hooligans"]The REAL question is who will be David Wilson's backup...and that will be Bradshaw. Bradshaw will be the starter game one, but by mid-season, Wilson will be the starter.......you don't draft a running back in the first round to be a backup.[/quote]

Bradshaw will be the starter, unless his feet are acting up. Scott will be #2.

If the run blocking doesn't improve it won't matter who's back there.
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!

Yeah Bradshaw is going nowhere as far as the starter. He' s the best blocker they have and the strongest runner also. I love what Wilson could do as a #2 but not sure what the Giants will do early with him.

I'm hoping Ware is gone. Sounds bad to say but I'm definitely ready to move on from him. The competition in camp is only going to make these guys stronger and I'm hoping when it's done it will be AB, Wilson and Scott.

Banned

Get real, Scott might not make the team. Most likely either Ward or Scott will be cut.

[quote user="Hooligans"]Get real, Scott might not make the team. Most likely either Ward or Scott will be cut.[/quote]

Once Scott gets his fumbleitis fixed, he'll be explosive. And TC is a master at curing fumbleitis...

On the other hand, Danny Ware has hit his peak, and it's not a big one...

You guys are crazy if you don't think David Wilson is going be the #2 by game one.

[quote user="jonnyhaze"]You guys are crazy if you don't think David Wilson is going be the #2 by game one.

[/quote]

Are we?

I hate Ware

But no way Coughlin will put Wilson out there if he's losing yards, whiffing in protection, and putting the ball on the turf.