+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Is Ben Roethlisberger An Elite Quarterback ?

Hey, they Killed us with the Damn question ad nauseum, didn't they ?

Re: Is Ben Roethlisberger An Elite Quarterback ?

So I would say no. Playing the Seahawks and Cardinals, gave Him His best chance to be an MVP, but no.

Hate to say it, but he is Elite. Top 10. I personally place him at #5.
    Drew Breez is #1
    Aaron Rodgers is #2
    Eli Manning is #3
    Tom Brady is #4
    Roethlisberger is #5
    Matt Scaubb is #6 He would be higher, but can't stay healthy.
    Matt Stafford is #7
    Then you have a Huuuge drop off.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Are you trolling? Haha.

No he's not elite. He might squeak his way into the top 10, but he never carries his team. He got beat by freakin Tebow.

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]Are you trolling? Haha.

No he's not elite. He might squeak his way into the top 10, but he never carries his team. He got beat by freakin Tebow.
    [/quote]
    No I am not trolling. I just expressed my opinion of him. Notice that I didn't say #1. He is an elite QB. And Tebow didn't beat The Steelers Offense. Last time I checked Roethlisberger don't play defense. They would not have won either Super Bowl with either Charlie Batch, or Dennis Dixon, or Byron Leftwitch playing Quarterback either.
    I answered the question. Stated my opinion on where he is as far as Elite QB's go. If I was trolling do you think I would have put Eli Manning near the top, or Forgotten Tony "Drop the Ball" Romo?

He's elite at dragging drunk college students in the the bathroom. Thats about it....</P>
    The Gigalo with the most below

Ben Rothlisberger is a top five QB.

1- Tom Brady
    2- Eli Manning
    3- Aaron Rodgers
    tied 4- Ben Rothlisberger and Drew Brees

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]Are you trolling? Haha.

[/quote]
    No I am not trolling. I just expressed my opinion of him. Notice that I didn't say #1. He is an elite QB. And Tebow didn't beat The Steelers Offense. Last time I checked Roethlisberger don't play defense. They would not have won either Super Bowl with either Charlie Batch, or Dennis Dixon, or Byron Leftwitch playing Quarterback either.
    I answered the question. Stated my opinion on where he is as far as Elite QB's go. If I was trolling do you think I would have put Eli Manning near the top, or Forgotten Tony "Drop the Ball" Romo?
    [/quote]

If you're not trolling why do you have Drew Stanton up there?

Veteran

[quote user="GiantsYanks"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]Are you trolling? Haha.

[/quote]
    [/quote]

If you're not trolling why do you have Drew Stanton up there?
    [/quote]

Yeah I saw that too...

Well he threw for over 5,000 yards last season. And for the First time in ages the Lions made the Playoffs. He is on there more for what he "Potentially" can do. Rather than what he has done. And Only Marino, Breez, and Stanton can say that they threw for over 5,000 yards in a season.