+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ntegrase96 Dallas

Starter

Re: Ntegrase96 Dallas

[quote user="Axels15"]As long as Vick is injury prone, i can't say Eagles are the team to beat.

Who do they even have to back him up? A rookie?[/quote]

Former Starting Quarterback and Stanford Graduate, Trent Edwards.

All-Pro

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Axels15"]As long as Vick is injury prone, i can't say Eagles are the team to beat.

Former Starting Quarterback and Stanford Graduate, Trent Edwards.[/quote]He was in Buffalo before they got Fitzpatrick right..? Trent will be a good backup. Where did Vince young go?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Starter

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Axels15"]As long as Vick is injury prone, i can't say Eagles are the team to beat.

Former Starting Quarterback and Stanford Graduate, Trent Edwards.[/quote]He was in Buffalo before they got Fitzpatrick right..? Trent will be a good backup. Where did Vince young go?[/quote]

Either Oakland, the CFL or in a bunker with JaMarcus Russell.

Veteran

[quote user="ibbill"]I have always felt that no matter how good the D backs are if there is no pass rush you lose in the end.[/quote]

7th in sacks last year and only 6 behind the Giants. With the improved secondary, our pass rush should improve.

Veteran

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Axels15"]As long as Vick is injury prone, i can't say Eagles are the team to beat.

Former Starting Quarterback and Stanford Graduate, Trent Edwards.[/quote]

...who also wasn't on an NFL roster in 2011

Starter

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Axels15"]As long as Vick is injury prone, i can't say Eagles are the team to beat.

...who also wasn't on an NFL roster in 2011[/quote]

The Dolphins tried to woo him into offering his services to them but he flat out turned them down.

[quote user="ibbill"]Ntegrase96 Thanks for the input. I also really believe and hate to say so Philly is the team to beat this year.

Only weak or inconsistent part on that Philly team is the QB.

Going to be a lot of fun watching this division lay it on each other this year.[/quote]

Yeah no problem. It seemed a bit quiet around the smack talk thread considering the draft was this weekend.

I think the biggest problem with Philly may be coaching. The team just needs a change of pace or something. Hard to believe a team that is that consistently loaded with talent, with a high turnover of talent also, can't get over the hump. FO seems to be doing its job; maybe Reid is the problem.

How do you feel the Giants did? I see a lot of excited posters, but not many people that I'm particularly familiar with. So I'd like to get your take on things.

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]
    And it's clear to me that they're going to make Nick Foles look like an exceptional quarterback for trade value so they can continue to manipulate the rest of the league into giving them more opportunities to snatch up even more talent.
    [/quote]

I actually think they look at Foles as a potential replacement to Vick a few years down the road. Vick is 31 and has started 16 games just once in his career (2006, his last year with the Falcons). Also, I think he's one of the more overrated players in the league, especially now that defenses know how to defend against him. I think three or four years down the road they're going to jettison Vick for Foles, kind of like they did with McNabb and Kolb/Vick.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Axels15"]As long as Vick is injury prone, i can't say Eagles are the team to beat.

The Dolphins tried to woo him into offering his services to them but he flat out turned them down.[/quote]

Wow, that's pretty bad if a player would rather sit the year out than play for you.

Starter

[quote user="Giants10Joe"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Axels15"]As long as Vick is injury prone, i can't say Eagles are the team to beat.

The Dolphins tried to woo him into offering his services to them but he flat out turned them down.[/quote]

Wow, that's pretty bad if a player would rather sit the year out than play for you.
    [/quote]

Channing Crowder prematurely retired because he didnt want to continue to play for the Dolphins. Something, behind the scenes down there isnt right.

+ Reply to Thread