+ Reply to Thread

Bengals signed Vontaze burfict

It's the perfect fit for him

Now let's just leave this topic alone
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Re: Bengals signed Vontaze burfict

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]It's the perfect fit for him

Now let's just leave this topic alone[/quote]

I think that you just opened a can of worms. You are right though, he will be great for coach Lewis.

[quote user="Bohemian"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]It's the perfect fit for him

I think that you just opened a can of worms.* You are right though, he will be great for coach Lewis.
    [/quote]

It's a perfect fit, because the Bengals love guys with drama, and issues...oh and criminals, but that might only have been "pacman" jones :/
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

He says teams missed out on a first-second round prospect...

LOL

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Bohemian"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]It's the perfect fit for him

I think that you just opened a can of worms. You are right though, he will be great for coach Lewis.
    [/quote]

It's a perfect fit, because the Bengals love guys with drama, and issues...oh and criminals, but that might only have been "pacman" jones :/[/quote]

I actually admire coach Lewis for giving people a second chance to establish themselves, so getting a kid to turn around his life is never against my principals. It is all up to the kid to realize his potential at this point.

He was obviously brought in to lift team morale.