+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NYG 2013 Draft

NYG 2013 Draft

I know its early for this but with the all the injuries on the defensive side of the ball, and all the players that are due contracts, I think we go mostly D in the next draft. We went mostly O in this last one so it makes sense. I think we should do the same we did the year we drafted KP, draft a safety and cb in the 1st 2 rounds. Then go after DE/DT with the 3rd and 4th picks.

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    I know its early for this but with the all the injuries on the defensive side of the ball, and all the players that are due contracts, I think we go mostly D in the next draft. We went mostly O in this last one so it makes sense. I think we should do the same we did the year we drafted KP, draft a safety and cb in the 1st 2 rounds. Then go after DE/DT with the 3rd and 4th picks.
    dude, we got a draft thread thats got 3yrs worth of draft info in it, that we've been talking about this yrs draft in for months.. U should go there, we'd welcome ur input...

Yep, hop on over to the threads and check out some of redeye's videos as well. He works hard at it and provides an awesome service for those who cannot see as much college football as they would like.

There is always good debate, and always good info too.