+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Nicknames

Re: New Nicknames

lol

I don't really think these guys need nicknames yet although Randle the vandal is catchy. Our D line deserves a sick name.

[quote user="C1010"]lol

I don't really think these guys need nicknames yet although Randle the vandal is catchy. Our D line deserves a sick name.
    [/quote]
    How about we call it "the pacemaker"?
    Even when we don't stand a chance it always gives us a shot to win games, and it sets the tone for every game.

Can we just steal Doug Martin's nickname "Muscle Hamster" and apply it to Wilson?

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Can we just steal Doug Martin's nickname "Muscle Hamster" and apply it to Wilson?[/quote]

He bounces off other players like a volleyball as someone else has suggested before.

"Wison" speaks for itself IMO.

Wasn't Vince Carter " Half Man Half Amazing"???

[quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]Wasn't Vince Carter " Half Man Half Amazing"???[/quote]Yes he was but their have also been a few "Haitian Sensations" and Hakeem "The Dreams". that hasn't stopped us.

Anyone know if Kuhn's work visa ever came in the mail?
    Manslaughter is easier to convict (and sentence) than murder. Instant replay still gets it wrong sometimes. Peace and love to all the fans of all the teams. We're all fans, and we love OUR team.

imho nicknames are earned, not given

Gangus Kuuuhhhhnnnnnn

[quote user="BlueSanta"]imho nicknames are earned, not given
    [/quote]
    For what it's worth, high draft picks are generally earned as well. Not trying to be a wise guy; just saying. I don't watch College Football myself, so I can't personally be throwing around nicknames, but some people have seen enough to start throwing them around.