+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fletcher Cox

Fletcher Cox

I saw this guy as more of a 3-4 DE. He seems a little undersized for the Eagles defensive scheme. He was rated pretty much everyones first overall interior lineman. Anyone know more about him?

Re: Fletcher Cox

From what a few Eagle fans have told me, Andy loves undersized DE. I have no idea if that's true though :S
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]From what a few Eagle fans have told me, Andy loves undersized DE. I have no idea if that's true though :S[/quote]

He will most likely play defensive tackle in their 4-3.

He is perfect for what they do. He was 1 of the best if not the best player to scheme fit in the draft. He will be a handle. I love him as a player its to bad I have to hate him now.From just a draft perspective the Eagles did a real great job with the first 3 picks

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]He is perfect for what they do. He was 1 of the best if not the best player to scheme fit in the draft. He will be a handle. I love him as a player its to bad I have to hate him now[/quote]

I don't know. I can see us running up the middle on them for years to come. He's not exactly small (6'4, 295), but run stuffing isn't his thing. In fact, I think he's somewhat bad at it. He's more of a pure rusher. With their defensive ends split wide, I find it tough to see this guy being successful in their scheme, initially.

+ Reply to Thread