+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Yes the eagles again !

The "experts" have again announced that the eagles have had another great draft and are a serious contender to win the east. Didn't they rave about the eagles getting Maclin in 2009 and we only got Nicks. We screwed up. Let's see

Maclin; 44 games 189 receptions 2596 yds. 19tds.

Nicks; 42 games 202 receptions 3034 yds 24 tds

Not Again. Please give us a break. I respect Maclin but Nicks is the clear winner. Wake up out there in TV land.

Re: Yes the eagles again !

Dream team...Dream draft...No Sb's.=win

[quote user="jints1964"]The "experts" have again announced that the eagles have had another great draft and are a serious contender to win the east. Didn't they rave about the eagles getting Maclin in 2009 and we only got Nicks. We screwed up. Let's see

Not Again. Please give us a break. I respect Maclin but Nicks is the clear winner. Wake up out there in TV land.
    [/quote]

Nicks is top 5 material. In crunch he is better than any receiver in the league. With Cruz opposite him it really isn't fair if he is 100% healthy. Hell 90%. Maclin is good but he would have to fight for the 3 spot on this team. We're that serious right now.

Good.
    Let them keep picking the Eagles to win the division, more motivation for us.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

[quote user="Rudyy"]Good.
    Let them keep picking the Eagles to win the division, more motivation for us.[/quote]I like them picking the eagles or Dallas over us each yr. heck with the skins getting RG3 they may pick them over u. Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="jints1964"]The "experts" have again announced that the eagles have had another great draft and are a serious contender to win the east. Didn't they rave about the eagles getting Maclin in 2009 and we only got Nicks. We screwed up. Let's see

[/quote]

Maclin was actually a very good pick and has been very productive. He was the 2nd rated WR in that draft. Nicks just turned out to be the best WR in that draft.

Don't kid yourself, we probably would have drafted Maclin if he had fallen to us.

Get well soon 80.

To be fair, they harped and criticized the heck out of the Eagles draft last year while praising ours. Instead of drafting a 26 year old guard with their 1st, they get a pretty good pass rushing DT so it's not farfetched to see why this draft gets more love.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Nicks; 42 games 202 receptions 3034 yds* 24 tds

[/quote]

Maclin was actually a very good pick and has been very productive.* He was the 2nd rated WR in that draft.* Nicks just turned out to be the best WR in that draft.

Don't kid yourself, we probably would have drafted Maclin if he had fallen to us.

[/quote]

we would have drafted Trent Richardson if he fell to us too, what's your point :S
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

Maclin was actually a very good pick and has been very productive. He was the 2nd rated WR in that draft. Nicks just turned out to be the best WR in that draft.

[/quote] we would have drafted Trent Richardson if he fell to us too, what's your point :S[/quote]

My point is that you draft players as prospects. As a prospect, Maclin has been a great choice for the Eagles.

No one can see into the future. He was a solid choice.

Get well soon 80.

I'm so disappointed, let's throw in the towel now if possible. We don't stand a chance against the greatest team on earth. Mike Vick will never win a super bowl. Ever. They would have been much better with kolb. Dog killing garbage is Vick.