+ Reply to Thread

Couple of Draft Surprises

Was shocked that RB Chris Polk went undrafted. I would have been on the phone right after the draft to get this guy. But Eagles snatched him up. Could be a steal for them. Also, receiver Tommy Streeter lasted til the 6th round. I think The Ravens finally took him. Thiought he would go in the 3rd or 4th at the latest

Re: Couple of Draft Surprises

[quote user="RonJon"]Was shocked that RB Chris Polk went undrafted. I would have been on the phone right after the draft to get this guy. But Eagles snatched him up. Could be a steal for them. Also, receiver Tommy Streeter lasted til the 6th round. I think The Ravens finally took him. Thiought he would go in the 3rd or 4th at the latest[/quote]

I'm surprised he went undrafted as well but I thought he was one of the draft traps this year.

Polk is a fumble waiting to happen.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I initially wanted Streeter because he was from the U and he is huge.

He is not good though, and I'm sure teams realized it. He will probably need lots of work to be a contributor in the NFL and on top of that he has motivational issues.

Polk was rode hard and put away wet. he accounted for something like 50% of Washington's offense last year.

[quote user="Spedracer"]I initially wanted Streeter because he was from the U and he is huge.

He is not good though, and I'm sure teams realized it. He will probably need lots of work to be a contributor in the NFL and on top of that he has motivational issues.

Polk was rode hard and put away wet. he accounted for something like 50% of Washington's offense last year.[/quote]

i believe polk also has medical issues as well

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Spedracer"]I initially wanted Streeter because he was from the U and he is huge.

Polk was rode hard and put away wet. he accounted for something like 50% of Washington's offense last year.[/quote]
    i believe polk also has medical issues as well[/quote]
    Along with supposedly having a terrible senior bowl...