+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Go D

Go D

Who is ready for 3 more quarters of soft zone?

Re: Go D

negative

Anyone tell me why we cant figure out how to stop the screen run

[quote user="dan1552"]Who is ready for 3 more quarters of soft zone?[/quote].

Ooh, ooh! I know , I know. PERRY FEWELL! I know I sure don't want to see it. This guy is the worst D.C. It is clear that he can't see that the younger players are unable to pick up the zone schemes. He hasn't made any adjustments that I have been able to see all season.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

[quote user="nycisgreat"][quote user="dan1552"]Who is ready for 3 more quarters of soft zone?[/quote].

Ooh, ooh! I know , I know. PERRY FEWELL! I know I sure don't want to see it. This guy is the worst D.C. It is clear that he can't see that the younger players are unable to pick up the zone schemes. He hasn't made any adjustments that I have been able to see all season.
    [/quote]

Is he really that bad or is it just maybe theinjurrriiiieeeeesssss wont let him play what he wants to play??

[quote user="Kingb50"][quote user="nycisgreat"][quote user="dan1552"]Who is ready for 3 more quarters of soft zone?[/quote].

[/quote]

Is he really that bad or is it just maybe theinjurrriiiieeeeesssss wont let him play what he wants to play??[/quote]

No one isn't saying that the injuries isn't an issue, but when you see him running the same zone schemes week after week with these younger players, and they are not getting it. You have to make some adjustment, and that I am not seeing at all.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"