+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skins take Michigan State QB

All-Pro

Skins take Michigan State QB

Kirk Cousins in draft. What a way to stir up trouble at the position
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Skins take Michigan State QB

You need a good backup QB. RGIII is a toothpick, and likes to run...you really need a backup in that case.

I can't fault them for taking Cousins as BPA. The biggest problem will present itself if Griffin turns out to be a jerk. In that case, people will turn to Cousins' leadership qualities and alienate RGIII.

All-Pro

[quote user="gmen0820"]You need a good backup QB. RGIII is a toothpick, and likes to run...you really need a backup in that case.

I can't fault them for taking Cousins as BPA. The biggest problem will present itself if Griffin turns out to be a jerk. In that case, people will turn to Cousins' leadership qualities and alienate RGIII.[/quote]Yes but this is a team with 21 starting QBs in 19 seasons. Last thing u want if your a skins fan is for your team to trade up to get the teams savior ( like we got in Eli) and then right after it 3 rounds later u create a QB controversy. Thats the last thing RG3 needed as the 22nd starting QB in 20 years is to be looking over his shoulder thinking if he makes mistakes (and he will) he will be replaced by QB number 23 in 20 yrs.

Skins coach said he just couldn't help himself. They should of kept beck as the backup
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="gmen0820"]You need a good backup QB. RGIII is a toothpick, and likes to run...you really need a backup in that case.

I can't fault them for taking Cousins as BPA. The biggest problem will present itself if Griffin turns out to be a jerk. In that case, people will turn to Cousins' leadership qualities and alienate RGIII.[/quote]Yes but this is a team with 21 starting QBs in 19 seasons. Last thing u want if your a skins fan is for your team to trade up to get the teams savior ( like we got in Eli) and then right after it 3 rounds later u create a QB controversy. Thats the last thing RG3 needed as the 22nd starting QB in 20 years is to be looking over his shoulder thinking if he makes mistakes (and he will) he will be replaced by QB number 23 in 20 yrs.

Skins coach said he just couldn't help himself. They should of kept beck as the backup[/quote]I see what you're saying, I really do, but I don't think there is any way, shape, or form a QB controversy.

+ Reply to Thread