+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paraphrasing: Ahmad Bradshaw says, I got y'all reach!!!!!! (David Wilson)

REACH THIS

Bradshaw accepts assignment project: "DAVID WILSON"

Re: Ahmad Bradshaw says; I got y'all reach (David Wilson)

[quote user="Breezely"]REACH THIS

Bradshaw accepts assignment project: "DAVID WILSON"[/quote]
    I love that article -- the young veterans on this team are leading and providing themselves as wonderful examples of what it takes to succeed as a Giant. AB is definitely my favorite player.

I love it -- this really is TC's team.

Paraphrasing: we going to show the world what two running backs from Virginia can do.

It's on baby!!!!!!!

Veteran

This is really great to see. I remember there being a lot of concern about Bradshaw's character coming into the league but no one can doubt his dedication to the team.

[quote user="NY_Eli"]This is really great to see. I remember there being a lot of concern about Bradshaw's character coming into the league but no one can doubt his dedication to the team.[/quote]

ALL IN , baby!!!!!!!!

It's funny how I keep hearing that mantra every where now. I listen to a lot of sport shows and every now and then I hear the phrase "ALL IN"!

All-Pro

[quote user="NY_Eli"]This is really great to see. I remember there being a lot of concern about Bradshaw's character coming into the league but no one can doubt his dedication to the team.[/quote]

playstations are serious business.

Bradshaw is my fav giant......I don't care what anyone thinks, he the toughest SOB on the team.....

Veteran

[quote user="myles2424"] he the toughest SOB on the team.....[/quote]

Agree 100%

All-Pro

[quote user="Breezely"][quote user="NY_Eli"]This is really great to see. I remember there being a lot of concern about Bradshaw's character coming into the league but no one can doubt his dedication to the team.[/quote] ALL IN , baby!!!!!!!! It's funny how I keep hearing that mantra every where now. I listen to a lot of sport shows and every now and then I hear the phrase "ALL IN"![/quote]

Jaguars owner Shad Khan has actually used it for the Jags this season. Jags are "All In!". Can't they think of a different saying? Especially since we just created it last year and won the superbowl. Guess it really is a copycat league.

Re: Paraphrasing: Ahmad Bradshaw says, I got y'all reach!!!!!! (David Wilson)

I love the approach the veterans on this team are taking.