+ Reply to Thread

Has Donte Paige-Moss signed anywhere?

maybe i have missed the signing, but I don't find his name on any team.

is there something about this kid that doesn't even warrent a tryout?
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Re: Has Donte Paige-Moss signed anywhere?

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]maybe i have missed the signing, but I don't find his name on any team.

is there something about this kid that doesn't even warrent a tryout?[/quote]

not yet

He has a torn ACL. Doubt anyone is going to look to sign him this year. Maybe next.

Ahhh I didn't realize he busted his wheel. sad, he has a lot of talent.
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Am I mistaken or is he the POS that tweeted about how horrible it was to play at unc & how much he cant stand the fans or coaches?

who is this guy? dont know a thing about him

[quote user="myles2424"]Am I mistaken or is he the POS that tweeted about how horrible it was to play at unc & how much he cant stand the fans or coaches?[/quote]

You mean these Tweets?:

“Worst xmas eva cant wait till.this horrible bowl in this horrible city wit sum of da mos horrible coaches r ova”

“Sum of yall mofos jus haten cuz yall.gotta pay fo skool”

“unc. Fans r.the.worse.we.win its all.good. Have a bad game we suck thats a reason #imout #nosupport”

That would be him....class act all the way around(/red)

[quote user="Rat_bastich"][quote user="myles2424"]Am I mistaken or is he the POS that tweeted about how horrible it was to play at unc & how much he cant stand the fans or coaches?[/quote]

You mean these Tweets?:

“Worst xmas eva cant wait till.this horrible bowl in this horrible city wit sum of da mos horrible coaches r ova”

“unc. Fans r.the.worse.we.win its all.good. Have a bad game we suck thats a reason #imout #nosupport”

That would be him....class act all the way around(/red)[/quote]

To back him up UNC has had nothing but talent and trouble for the past few years. that is poor coaching. i agree with him about that.

Ands if there really is disfunction in the UNC Program and their is piss poor fan support wouldnt you be pissed that you wasted your time there and want to get out.

these tweets show hes an idiot who shouldnt have a phone when hes drunk (obviously.he.was.drunk)

In the end hes an incredible talent once healthy but need to really mature if he wants to play with the Men in the NFL

If he think UNC Fans are bad what happens if he missed a tackle in NYC...

[quote user="GiantPride27"][quote user="Rat_bastich"][quote user="myles2424"]Am I mistaken or is he the POS that tweeted about how horrible it was to play at unc & how much he cant stand the fans or coaches?[/quote]

You mean these Tweets?:

That would be him....class act all the way around(/red)[/quote]

To back him up UNC has had nothing but talent and trouble for the past few years. that is poor coaching. i agree with him about that.

Ands if there really is disfunction in the UNC Program and their is piss poor fan support wouldnt you be pissed that you wasted your time there and want to get out.

these tweets show hes an idiot who shouldnt have a phone when hes drunk (obviously.he.was.drunk)

In the end hes an incredible talent once healthy but need to really mature if he wants to play with the Men in the NFL

If he think UNC Fans are bad what happens if he missed a tackle in NYC...[/quote]

...or Philly?