+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Jayron Hosley Sports Science

It is funny how through apparent sheer luck Giants players and prospects who will be future Giants have been showcased on Sports Science.

JPP, Prince, etc

Here's Jayron's. I'll tell you what, Jayron might be undersized, but he looks like he has some fast twitch muscles in him, and he sure is scrappy. I think we have a nice new DB to complement C-Dub, TT, and Prince. They all have different sets of skills.

Sorry if already posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4yWAOqviFY

Re: Jayron Hosley Sports Science

This kid have amazing cover skills and very quick on his feet I seen him play a lot at V-Tech. Also don't be surprise if he beat out T2 and Prince I'm telling this guy is shut down. Don't be fooled he is 5'10 that's average size for a corner. Me personally I think he will be the best cover corner on our team and you guys will see it he lead the nation in INT thats not easy. I was watching the V-Tech vs Michigan bowl game lolol they was scared to throw his way and when they did he came up with 2 INT, the kid don't play.

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This kid have amazing cover skills and very quick on his feet I seen him play a lot at V-Tech. Also don't be surprise if he beat out T2 and Prince I'm telling this guy is shut down. Don't be fooled he is 5'10 that's average size for a corner. Me personally I think he will be the best cover corner on our team and you guys will see it he lead the nation in INT thats not easy. I was watching the V-Tech vs Michigan bowl game lolol they was scared to throw his way and when they did he came up with 2 INT, the kid don't play.[/quote]

I love it. We are in good hands for now with C-Dub and T Squared, and then in the future with The Prince and J-Hos. It really is a comforting feeling. CBs are key in this league and in our division which is the hardest in the league again, no question.

I do like seeing that kind of thing. I was not 100% or this pick, but I do fell much better seeing this video and reading more about him.

[quote user="ross_stephen"]I do like seeing that kind of thing. I was not 100% or this pick, but I do fell much better seeing this video and reading more about him.[/quote]
    I was kind of in the same line of thinking, but while this is a little encouraging, we still haven't heard too much praise from Fewell or Coughlin on this guy while neither Coughlin or KG are too reluctant to throw praise towards Wilson and Randle.
    There must be a reason for that, so I'm not going to jump on the hype train on this guy just yet, this is a very impressive ability he has for sure, but I'm going to wait at least until coaching starts hyping him myself...

<p style="color:red;">However I will say that if he does turn out to be as good as everyone here seems to think he will be, this ability could prove very effective paired with our defensive line not giving QBs a whole lot of reaction time to anticipate when they are being baited.</p>

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]This kid have amazing cover skills and very quick on his feet I seen him play a lot at V-Tech. Also don't be surprise if he beat out T2 and Prince I'm telling this guy is shut down. Don't be fooled he is 5'10 that's average size for a corner. Me personally I think he will be the best cover corner on our team and you guys will see it he lead the nation in INT thats not easy. I was watching the V-Tech vs Michigan bowl game lolol they was scared to throw his way and when they did he came up with 2 INT, the kid don't play.[/quote]

I love it. We are in good hands for now with C-Dub and T Squared, and then in the future with The Prince and J-Hos. It really is a comforting feeling. CBs are key in this league and in our division which is the hardest in the league again, no question.

My favorite thing about him is that when I suggest a CB we should take I'm no longer going to get 10 responses telling me we don't take CBs under 6 ft.

Veteran

This may be my favorite pick in the draft. I know a couple VT fans and they say this kid is incredible. I can't wait to see him play here.

All-Pro

[quote user="nYg24"]This may be my favorite pick in the draft. I know a couple VT fans and they say this kid is incredible. I can't wait to see him play here.[/quote]Oh so his teammate was David Wilson . Cool
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

[quote user="critters"]My favorite thing about him is that when I suggest a CB we should take I'm no longer going to get 10 responses telling me we don't take CBs under 6 ft.
    [/quote]

Yea seriously. Or we don't take RBs in the first or blah blah blah. The giants take good football players.