+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jayron Hosley Sports Science

Re: Jayron Hosley Sports Science

Lol he looks like CWeb's little brother.

This kid looks like a great pick up ... which of course means he will tear his ACL in OTAs.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

good stuff!!!

[quote user="Kruunch"]Lol he looks like CWeb's little brother.

This kid looks like a great pick up ... which of course means he will tear his ACL in OTAs.[/quote]

Kruunch, Jesus! C'mon. Unless this is an XK-Red-27 Double Reverse Jinx Spell Exorcism that you are teh doing.

We have so much talent in our secondary, if only we could stay healthy

I do like seeing that kind of thing. I was not 100% or this pick, but I do fell much better seeing this video and reading more about him.

[quote user="ross_stephen"]I do like seeing that kind of thing. I was not 100% or this pick, but I do fell much better seeing this video and reading more about him.[/quote]
    I was kind of in the same line of thinking, but while this is a little encouraging, we still haven't heard too much praise from Fewell or Coughlin on this guy while neither Coughlin or KG are too reluctant to throw praise towards Wilson and Randle.
    There must be a reason for that, so I'm not going to jump on the hype train on this guy just yet, this is a very impressive ability he has for sure, but I'm going to wait at least until coaching starts hyping him myself...

However I will say that if he does turn out to be as good as everyone here seems to think he will be, this ability could prove very effective paired with our defensive line not giving QBs a whole lot of reaction time to anticipate when they are being baited.

All-Pro

[quote user="nYg24"]This may be my favorite pick in the draft. I know a couple VT fans and they say this kid is incredible. I can't wait to see him play here.[/quote]Oh so his teammate was David Wilson . Cool
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

[quote user="flimflam"]It is funny how through apparent sheer luck Giants players and prospects who will be future Giants have been showcased on Sports Science.

JPP, Prince, etc

Here's Jayron's. I'll tell you what, Jayron might be undersized, but he looks like he has some fast twitch muscles in him, and he sure is scrappy. I think we have a nice new DB to complement C-Dub, TT, and Prince. They all have different sets of skills.

Sorry if already posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4yWAOqviFY[/quote]Pretty incredible, you are right
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    i love this kid, im so excited to see him play this year, he is so much better then prince its not even funny.

+ Reply to Thread