+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hello giants fans....

hello fellow nfc east rival and new york giants fans. i hope you guys are as excited as i am to open the season and kick off to what should be a great game not only between to rival teams, but into a division that looks to be improving and getting harder to play when facing each other. i was impressed with your draft this year. im not a trash talker im just a fan like you guys are. i will never disrespect your team or any of you for that matter. the giants did well into restocking thier offense with key players to replace brandon jacobs and mario mannigham obviously, but the drafting of jay hosley, made it that much more better. each team in the east seemed to improve significantly at one position or another depending on what was needed. the new york giants as of now are on a level by themselves. eli manning has became the star he was drafted to be. nicks and cruz are great together. and bringing in wilson will only complement bradshaw. but im excited for my team as well. i mean i was shocked to see us move up to draft morris claiborne out of lsu. but ill be real, i dont know much about him other than he was really good in college. i want him to succeed as much as you guys want your draftees to. overall i think the nfc east did well. the redskins have a solid defense under jim haslett and should seem to have that same set of guys. qb play needed help and they went and drafted a great player in robert griffin, who seems to look and act the part of a guy ready to take the nfl by storm. philadelphia also improved defensively by taking f. cox and m. kendricks, to an already fast attacking defense. their offense seems pretty set. i hope my team the cowboys did enough to make them a better team overall. the competition in the east is gonna be so much fun. now im actually looking foward to facing the defending super bowl champs on opening night because i feel that both teams match well. we match up great at qb play (my opinion) wr play, o line, i give the edge to us at lb, and at db. i say you guys have the advantage at rb, and d line only because our set of guys have yet to play a whole season without getting hurt. jpp and j tuck are beasts and i only see jpp getting better. murray and jones can be a great combo if the can play the whole season. also we hold the biggest advantage at te. overall i think the giants are a great team and will continue to be great as long as eli plays at a high level. the cowboys on the other hand are just that close to being a super bowl contender. last season we saw how dallas gave new york a run for its money. and we did it with aging veterans and injured players. we have gotten younger at key positions and look only to improve on defense under rob ryan who is looking to run a hybrid scheme. we will also incorporate a offensive style that is between that of norv turner and jon gruden. with bill callahan at off coord. i see us being a potent offense of a west coast, and spread formations that will cause mismatches with anyone we pkay against. i cant wait for the season to start guys.. as always congrats on your super bowl title and god bless all of you. i hope my team is hoisting that lombardi trpphy at years end. have a great and blessed filled day...

Re: hello giants fans....

srry i forgot to make them into paragraphs. i kow its hard to read print that is so close together.

Bench Player

Hello Roy,
    To be fair to my Giants, what we did last year was unbelievable. And to say you had aging players and injuries makes it seem like you don't know how many injuries the Giants had. The Giants were piecing together a defense every week from their list of rookies that somehow made the team. I hope your team does well enough to make you feel as though you have a good year. But not good enough to make the playoffs. This way, next year after the draft, you will be in the same position. Giants fans are getting used to this. Each year, the NFC East teams (and our neighbor the Jets) claim to be super bowl contenders, and the Giants end up 3 or 4 on the preseason predictions. We have learned to let that go and let other fans enjoy the preseason.

Top of the morning Cowboy Roy,

Yes, this season will be great, but then again last year was great for us. I love the Claiborne pick. The kid looks like a winner. That revamped secondary should at least make things more interesting versus Nicks and Cruz. You guys always are dangerous .

Now on to the rules of royalty. As reigning kings of the NFL I expect you to kiss the ring when we enter Cowboys stadium. In our air of arrogance that befits our level of dominance we will in turn spit on the Dallas Star and commence to pounding you into submission. No mercy, no quarter given because we f****** hate the Cowboys!!!!!! LOL!!

Kindest regards,

B&RWarrior
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!

Hello to Cowboy Roy, Yeah it was kind of difficult to read but you did analyze things fairly well. I certainly can understand your impatience as a dallas fan.You have talented players but my feeling is one of your problems is your owner and GM. His constant interference should drive you guys nuts. Remember the guy's a student of the game but he never graduated ! You know the NFC east is always a tough division. That said, we have to beat up you guys and the eaglets.
    As fans of the SB winners, try to catch us. BTW I lived in dallas for 2 years and dallas fans we're always polite, and didn't attack me ( verbally of course ) for being a Giant fan
    Thanks for your courtesy.

I wouldnt be surprised if all 4 teams in the division finish with a 10-6 or better record. Goodell might have to intervene and kick a division head out of the playoffs this year to let all 4 nfc east teams in...

All-Pro

Giants - 2 Superbowl wins in the last 4+ years.

Cowboys - 1 playoff win in the last 16+ years.

Welcome to the Jungle.

Their games against each other are always pretty exciting. Your team is improved, but I just can't believe in them until they actually prove it. For the past few years I've felt that their talent has been overrated by "experts."

Anyway, it will be a slugfest for the division and the Eagles will be hungry too since they embarrased themselves as the "Dream Team." '12-'13 is going to be fun.

Good luck, but not too much luck.

I think it will be another close race to the finish in NFCE
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Welcome Roy:

NOW PISS OFF!!!!![]