+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What players or storylines are u looking forward to most this yr?(Just GIANT related)

A example would be, maybe your looking forward to seeing the progression of Jerrell Jerrnigan or something like that.. Stuff like that..

5things i'm looking forward to finding out about our team..

1.I'm looking forward to seeing if Martellus Bennett can become what he never did in Dallas, and become a possible fixture at the positon, or if hes just what hes been, and isn't gonna be in town long..

2. Jerrell Jerrnigan- I really believe in this kids talents.. I loved the pick last yr, and i think he can be very versatile weapon for us, and become the next feared giant WR..

3. James Brewer- Obviously, as another guy i endorsed last yr , as he was the guy i wanted when our pick came up in RD 4, i'm eager to see if the yr under his belt, was enough and hes ready to take Mckenzies spot now or not...

4. The RB situation.. We now got David Wilson to add to the mix, and i'm eager to see how open the competiton is in camp, and if Darel Scott can really give the 2nd RB job a strong go, and possibly win it, or is david wilson gonna come right in and claim the job as his own?

5. Linval- I'm super stoked about Linval's progression, and yr 3 is the yr guys usually take off, and again, as a guy i really wanted in his draft, i'm eager to see how much hes improved, and what his peak is, as a NFL DT.. I feel hes got a bit of Pocket crashing ability, that hes gonna show a bit more of, this being his 3rd yr in the leauge.. I think hes gonna be a complete DT, and one of the best in the League..

Re: What players or storylines are u looking forward to most this yr?(Just GIANT related)

About the 2nd running back. . .I wouldn't be surprised if NOBODY clearly gets it. Maybe Ware gets more snaps early in the season, and the other two guys get more as the season rolls on.

But I'm also interested in how that plays out.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

All-Pro

Re: What players or storylines are u looking forward to most this yr?(Just GIANT related)

-Is Eli Elite?

..... but seriously.

-Osi situation.

-Seeing Wilson and Randleplay.

-Seeing how T2, Riversand Chad Joneslook coming back.

-Opening ceremonies September 5th, with Dallas watching on National TV. (Hope to be at that game)

-Will Oline improve?

-What UDFA makes the team

1. The CB situation- Who's the number 3? Prince? T2? Hosley? Does T2 move to the Grant role? Will our safeties play Safety for the first time?

2. LBs- what the starting lineup gonna look like? River- Boley- Williams? Rivers-Herzlich-Boley? Kiwi-Boley-Williams? Does Greg Jones step up? Is Blackburn the desired starter?

3. O-line- is Brewer gonna be a starter? What about Petrus? Where does Deihl move G or T? Will Beatty stay healthy?

4. Consistency- Will the Eli we saw last season be Eli of next season? Can Cruz Duplicate similar Production? Is JPP ready to Solidify himself as a great? Can Tuck not go MIA during the season?

5. Osi- is he resigned? Traded? Put on season ending IR? Do we have a replacement ready?

6. Guys stepping up- Will Barden revive his career? Can Randle be that big 3rd threat? What about Jernigan is he sinorice moss 2.0 already? Will Sintim even make the roster? Will Martellus rise to the expectations Dallas had for him? Who's this year's Jacquian Williams?

To me it is who emerges as the 3rd WR and who can step up on the o-line.

Veteran

Eli and the 4th quarter.

i'm interested in Marvin Austin and if he comes off strong off his injury. Guy hasnt played a snap in two years, but when he did in 2010, he was graded with a first-round talent.

Also interested to see Prince's development since he was hyped up before the draft as a shutdown corner and a top-10 pick; lets see some of that come to fruition

[quote user="ashleymarie"]Eli and the 4th quarter.[/quote]
    I'd rather he didn't need to bring the team back all the time this season.

would like to see

a) How's Randle contributing as well as RB Wilson
    b) O-line improvement
    c) How defensive players coming back..like T2 will perform..

Hoping for less injuries than last year for sure..

[quote user="meanseen"]i'm interested in Marvin Austin and if he comes off strong off his injury. Guy hasnt played a snap in two years, but when he did in 2010, he was graded with a first-round talent. Also interested to see Prince's development since he was hyped up before the draft as a shutdown corner and a top-10 pick; lets see some of that come to fruition[/quote] Good call.. Marvin Austin as a 2nd rd pick, is a pretty big deal for us.. I hope he ends up living up to that tremendous potential of his