+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David Wilson's "Forest Battle" Soundtrack

Re: David Wilson's "Forest Battle" Soundtrack

[quote user="rainierjef"]any video with music is a waste of time. i know what he can do show me where he needs work.
    [/quote]

It's hard to pickup tone in online messages, but jeez man can you be any more dour, condescending, and a general killjoy?

I just posted a vid I found on Wilson that had a cool soundtrack to it. Simply just for fun since I am excited about our #1 pick.

Does every video have to be about analysis or a reel of "lowlights" and "weaknesses"?

Oh wait, I guess I am just any other fanboy.

Sound track's not even good! 0_o

Veteran

[quote user="flimflam"][quote user="rainierjef"]any video with music is a waste of time. i know what he can do show me where he needs work.
    [/quote]

It's hard to pickup tone in online messages, but jeez man can you be any more dour, condescending, and a general killjoy?

I just posted a vid I found on Wilson that had a cool soundtrack to it. Simply just for fun since I am excited about our #1 pick.

Does every video have to be about analysis or a reel of "lowlights" and "weaknesses"?

Oh wait, I guess I am just any other fanboy.[/quote]

hey.... you said it not me.
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

cant wait to see him in action of Fri night

Bench Player
    There is a said that when you buy, gather and treasure the products that epitomize the group and of course unity, you can be known as a real and die-heart fan to the end. Therefore buying the nfl tops is definitely a quite essential aspect of nfl fans' life.Let me surprisecheap jerseys,If you like cheap nfl jerseys and cheap mlb jerseys only need $42, free shipping to global, these jerseys all from www.wantjersey.com

+ Reply to Thread