+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ravens interested in Osi?

They drafted upshaw, but could Osi be a fit in their defense?

They were moderately interested last year. losing suggs really hurts them

Re: Ravens interested in Osi?

Kind of late in the day for that no?

(not to mention wrong scheme)
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

Veteran

[quote user="Kruunch"]Kind of late in the day for that no?

(not to mention wrong scheme)[/quote]

Suggs played DE quite a bit last year, they would love to have Osi IMO. Right now they have no pass rush..

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Kruunch"]Kind of late in the day for that no?

Suggs played DE quite a bit last year, they would love to have Osi IMO. Right now they have no pass rush..
    [/quote]

When playing DE (his original position I might add) Suggs is a complete DE.

Osi is not.

Not to mention Osi wants to be paid more then Suggs is getting (lol).
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

Are they gonna give up a 2nd or maybe a 3rd for him? Because if not the deal aint happening regardless.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Veteran

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Kruunch"]Kind of late in the day for that no?

[/quote]

Osi is not.

Not to mention Osi wants to be paid more then Suggs is getting (lol).[/quote]

Well there is no doubt that Suggs is a better DE, however, all they have behind Suggs is Upshaw I think? I think Osi is most defnietly better.

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Kruunch"]Kind of late in the day for that no?

[/quote]

Osi is not.

Well there is no doubt that Suggs is a better DE, however, all they have behind Suggs is Upshaw I think? I think Osi is most defnietly better.
    [/quote]

Better than Upshaw? Absolutely.

Osi is better than any rookie who hasn't played an NFL down yet.

However if you include salary desires, I don't think the Ravens would be interested in either paying Osi, or giving up draft picks for a one year filler.

I could be wrong though.

Veteran

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Kruunch"]Kind of late in the day for that no?

[/quote]

Osi is not.

[/quote]

However if you include salary desires, I don't think the Ravens would be interested in either paying Osi, or giving up draft picks for a one year filler.

I could be wrong though.[/quote]

I hear you, although the Ravens are built to win now. Reed and Lewis aren't getting any younger and I think they would push for this move.

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Kruunch"]Kind of late in the day for that no?

[/quote]

Osi is not.

[/quote]

I could be wrong though.[/quote]

I hear you, although the Ravens are built to win now. Reed and Lewis aren't getting any younger and I think they would push for this move.
    [/quote]

True ... it will be interesting to see if Ozzie caves or not under the pressure to win now.

And I *think* Osi is the only pass rusher of his calibre that is remotely available right now.

Veteran

Osi for Oher straight up? haha if we're taking draft picks I wouldn't do it for anything less than a second.