+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys think

You guys think

If we would have somehow beat you guys in the divisional round you think we would have had a chance to win it all in your opinions? I think we would have honestly. You guys were the team or are the team I dont want to face in the postseason. I felt we could have beaten SF and NE.

Re: You guys think

if u played San Fran the way youu played against us, you would've lost.

If you played the the way that got you to 15-1, you would've won against us and san fran, NE would've been interesting.

Veteran

San Fran is/was tough. I would say SF would have had the edge over you guysb/c of youhaving the worst defense. Plus Rodgers was out of focus, not playing like his old self. But who knows? It would have been a good game. []

[quote user="Lambeau12"]If we would have somehow beat you guys in the divisional round you think we would have had a chance to win it all in your opinions? I think we would have honestly. You guys were the team or are the team I dont want to face in the postseason. I felt we could have beaten SF and NE.[/quote]

Oh yeah in a heartbeat (although the 49ers/Packers game would have been really tough).

Pats/Packers would have been interesting as well and most likely, really high scoring. I might give an edge to the Pats there only because their defense showed up in the post-season (hindsight being what it is).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Probably but I have to wonder about a SF-GB matchup. SF was super physical, not so sure you would have won that one.

Looking at your schedule I didn't see Pittsburgh, Baltimore, or a similar physical team on there. How do you think the 2011 Packers would have done against such a defense?

Personally I think the only reason we won against SF was ball security -- our guys played duck and cover when anybody came near them, their guys were always trying for extra yards and it cost them the game. That and Eli was a tough SOB that game, took unmerciful hit after hit and kept getting back up.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

I reckon SF was the biggest hurdle. Barring Atlanta and Detroit, I think any NFC team could've beaten the Patriots.

All-Pro

Agree
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

naw. yall too soft too beat s.f, as u will see week 1. but against the pats??????? u prolly woulda got blew out also. yall d was like 3rd worst in history. smh........
    Clock makes a fool of history...

Too soft to beat SF. I dont think so. We would have beat them in lambeau. It would have been a low scoring game but we would have beat them. New England would have been a 45-38 type game, high scoring and a few turnovers. SF was a really good team but we will smack them around in week 1. They wont be as good as this last season.

San Fran would have taken Rodgers out of the game