+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Verizon Commercial with the two girls crying.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.[/quote]

Really? All of that angst over a commercial? You don't really have to watch you know.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.[/quote]

that is exactly how people should handle advertizing. I do the same thing

I rarely buy something because of good advertizing, i just stop buying things because of bad advertizing for the most part
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

lmao.....when you're SB champs, this is really the only thing you can b###h about

God, I can't stand that stupid commercial either, I was forced to watch it in its entirety once because I was on the elliptical trainer watching the NBA playoffs.....it was the worst minute of working out in my life
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

Veteran

Don't even get me started on the Progressive Insurance commercials.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.[/quote]

Really?* All of that angst over a commercial?* You don't really have to watch you know.
    [/quote]

I hate them that much. I went in and said "I am canceling my subscription because of that commercial". The guy actually told me that I was one of many who had and they were actually in the process of getting it off TV because people hated it so much.

This however is the greatest commercial of all time. I still laugh my *** off every time I see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgJNTG9xEc

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This however is the greatest commercial of all time. I still laugh my *** off every time I see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgJNTG9xEc[/quote]

LOL That is hysterical....however...when I saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btYXc9lojPc

I actually emailed Nicolas Coster to congratulate him, I was so impressed with it. He was a big star in the late 60s and 70s. And...he emailed me back thanking me for appreciating the commercial and it was a grueling 2 weeks to make, they flew all over the world making it.
    I miss Red Hook